• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW(kinda) 115cc Daytona DOHC Takegawa engine ebay 1 day to go

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of what you paid for it, it's only worth what the next person is willing to pay.

I hope that you sell it, but in my experience when spending that much money on an engine people would prefer to build it themselves, that way they can be sure of how well built it is rather than ending up with an expensive paper weight.

Terry Stauble built this motor I believe... Need I say anymore????

i reckon Shaneos' For Sale thread needs a clean up ??

on another forum i use, all posts that are not directly related to the poster actually purchasing the item, are deleted asap.
in the classifieds there's no need for chit chat etc, or silly offers, and no mention of prices being too high/overpriced etc
it is encouraged that if you have a problem with a sellers' price or item, that it is sorted out politely via a PM.
this keeps the threads clean, and you don't need to read through 1,2 or 3 pages of lowball offers, general chat and so on.

the same idea might be worth thinking about here ?

To everyone who is wondering who would buy it. People who want the good quality/reliable stuff will buy stuff like this. Most cheap stuff is cheap because it is junk. The more expensive good quality stuff has gone through R&D and also uses good quality metals, it wasn't slapped together by a no name company jumping on the bandwagon taking advantage of people. IF I was looking for a motor around this size, I would definitely consider it. As for the bloke who says no chit chat etc, some people need to be educated as these el cheapo pieces of crap pretty much ruined mini moto racing world wide.

Latest posts

Back