NEW revmx vs old?????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys

just throuhgt i would start a thread about the new line of revmx bikes.

I have the first ever revolution mx bike with a 175z motor in it. This was Thump140s and Tom helped Russ design them etc.

i thouhgt i would just jave a look at the new 2012 line, and when i seen it i was amazed with how much they have changed... for the bad...

the whole idea of revmx was to design a minibike by mini bike riders. now they are making cheap bikes, with klx and crf style plastics, and minimal performance parts etc..

WHAT HAPPENED??? he would be so upset to see such a great bike go down hill..

whats everyone elses opinions?? yes i know some people might not agree with me which is fine, hence why i am asking opinions, im not looking for arguements just wanna know thoughtss =)

Here is mine (thumps first ever revmx)
418235_2934413633202_1046890238_2946126_882620412_n.jpg

here is the new line up :thumbdown:
387630_294874937200860_248610635160624_982584_1180525647_n.jpg

Them models are for biggners which fsn wrote in the thread . They still have the ttr 175 .

yeha i emailed them about 2 months ago and they said they dont have the ttr175??? they said they had just sold the last one???

Yeah, that is really bad to see RevMX join the rest of the other china bike distributors and just put out generic bikes that anyone could buy in bulk. There is definitely no mini bike enthusiast designed bikes in that line up.

it's not worth bringing decent bikes into the country anymore

all you tight asses wont pay for em and the shops make nothing except for braap and people like rev and psto have just cut the ass out of the market
which is good for us but it's killing the industry

What happened to the REVOLUTION part of Revolution MX !! Nothing revolutionary there ! all just generic crap...

Time for REV MX to start listing them on ebay by the truck load with all the rest of the ebay crap... ie: Atomik, pitpro, etc.... They even already have the $260 OF FREE SPARES crap !! so pitpro.. LOL

Yeah they just remind me of a generic china. But do agree no one wants to pay the money.

Only reason I put this thread up coz I just know Tom would have been do upset to see this. But hey if they making money good for them aye

mmm yeah i agree with everyone here so far

but looking at it from a business point of side which is what the company is and well there going to aim at a larger target market then just say people who want a really good pitbike and want to race cos there pretty much arent many of them left so theres not much money there for it anymore where as revmx is going to make a lot more money this way im not saying im supporting what there doing but if they didnt do it then im sure another brand would of popped and done the same thing

Oh yeah exactly. It sucks aye.

Took the bike out today. First time it's been Riden in 20 months. And wow..... Was amazing. So much easier to ride than my klx style bike..

Also anyone know where I can find sticker kits fur the trr110 style plastics??? Like the rockstar hart and Huntington ones and rockstar pitster pro. Can't find them on eBay or anything

thought i would post a pic up of the first ever bar pad on the revmx

418621_210475735716557_100002623950062_373556_1359853809_n.jpg

says it all =)

Hey sneezy,
Definitely a shame that RevMX no longer stick to that motto. As for sticker kits that you are chasing, any motocross graphics company can make you up a sticker kit to suit your bike no problem. All should have the TTR 110 templates on file, and you can have any design that tickles your fancy put on there. They are a good looking bike, so a good sticker kit would really set that bike off !!

Lol he hated the baby blue decals. Obe side is missing the decals as he started taking them off :(

I emailed revmx/marshal and they won't send me decals either

Also the motor sounds like something is rattling inside. Done. Oil. Valves etc. but still there. Tom said these motors were loud and rattly. Are they usually???

i had the exact same bike and motor and mine was really rattly as well so dont stress mate, really is a shame to see the bikes go down hill like this though...mines still going stong as though :)

Latest posts

Back