New Rims+Tires full race slicks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
My new rims and tires.....
The back rim is 2.5 and the front is 2.15 wif intermediate compound rubber (comes in soft for cold placers) even kno they are super soft in the intermediate compund jst ridin up and down the drive way they picked up everythink that was loose.

ill tell u after this weekend how they goin for wear..

FRONT
IMG00663.jpg

IMG00664.jpg

Back
IMG00658.jpg

IMG00657.jpg

the TB kit wont have any where near 18 i reacon about 10hp if that

make it about 23x the price lol

is that a pic of your bike in your DP?

looks pretty sweet i thort i seen that bike on ebay before?

corey whats the rubber set you back?

yer its my i was going to sell it but could let it go and then got some more mods on it like 117kit rear hand brake kit fast50 pegs and some other stuff

Last edited:
my rm makes 20+ hp at 1200 revs! BEATEN lol nah jokin, my rm dont count as a pitty tho, lookin good corey, have you always had the red hubs?

dont worry, my bike has lots of power but it broke my collarbone badly, so it comes down to rider skill dont matter how fast ur bike is_ well... that can be debated lol

orion125proseries06 yer always had red huds..... stock motovert hubs

gave the tires a good go todday they didnt miss a beat im very happy with them. and they are wearing very nicely

photo of whole bike (before being used)
IMG00665.jpg

IMG00666.jpg

IMG00667.jpg

IMG00669.jpg

argh. 300 killer wasps!-runs and hides...

looks VERY mean with the slicks! the whole bike looks great, got a comparison on how you have dropped your lap times compared to being on 'treads'??

Latest posts

Back