new to dirt bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, I can make out 33 46 11 but maybe some of the other letters specify the extra lip on the inside. Oh, I forgot to mention, the oil I measured confirmed I need new seals, one side had around 220ml and the other closer to 150ml! I am leaning towards refilling with 250ml each of the Castrol 15w I bought

found out that they are double acting seals. so you can get them from an industrial bearing shop, just need the dimensions ie. 33x46x11 and need to specify that they are double acting

maybe PM Coolmodee01 here, i think he works at a bearing shop ?
or just ring a local shop and ask

I already picked these from the local shop. not any cheaper than ebay but faster and I know they are quality. put it all back together tonight. Still seems a little soft at first but firms up fast as the stroke progresses. Overall I'm very happy as it doesn't feel like it will bottom out any more. can't wait to test it properly on the weekend. This will be 5 weekends in row riding, was going to take a break but gotta test it now!)

Latest posts

Back