New years rally car!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
FMX - New Year's Baby! - ESPN

Pastrana is a goof ball

as_moto_tppractice_630.jpg

he's retarded for sure... lol too many knocks to the head me thinks...

but lucky has the correct stickers on his car for flying...

god dam he's crazy, wonder what stunt will finally bring him undone? me thinks its gunna be sooner than later

wow you don't see that many people with the balls to jump a car .... my respect to the man

In one of the dvds we got , he was saying that with the toiletpaper trick or whatever its called , 360/backflip thing .. he says its easier to get the 360 if you do a double backflip......

So im hoping to see that bad boy!! double backy 360 ooo yer

^^^Death in the making lol, would be sic if it got pulled tho

You gotta give him props for what he has done, its just a natural at riding.. he can ride anything and succeed.. Will be along time before another rider of his standards come around

You kidding?

Someone that keeps progressing the sport on a hole new level compared to any other rider ... and you think thats boring?

Lol...Boring?? Pastrana makes it fun...
Yeah he can pretty much ride anything he wants....Even backflips little pink kids trikes lol.
Keep it commin Pastrana...Your the man mate.

Freakish control and riding skillz ... but more importantly the balls to push those skillz .... there's been others with the skillz but few with the balls .... a rare little freak indeed.

Ride on Travis

Yep, I'm going. Got shit seats though.. But will still be sick..

mum said shed get me a ticket but she says she wont now!!!
im absolutely pissed off about it!
ah well i just hope they bring out a dvd on it...
no wait they HAVE TO!

Latest posts

Back