NEWBIE SAYING HI FROM THE CENTRAL COAST NSW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROMPA

Reaction score
hi guys this is my first post here and looks like a great forum with alot of tips.me and my misses just bought 2x 125cc thumpsters mines a thumpster usa with electric and kick start and has a TDR ducar generation 2 engine and is completely stock,my misses got the better end of the deal and ended up with an areas 125cc with the lifan engine,power pipe,alloy swing arm and alloy hanble bars and bigger carby.we r both looking at having sum fun with these bikes and upgrade bits if needed.
im looking at getting a few mods in the near future:
power pipe,26mm mikuni carby,kenda tyres front and rear,protaper handle bars and grips and a sticker kit

for my misses bike all she wants is protaper grips and different colour plastics and a sticker kit (hers is purple)

im hoping i can learn a bit about these bikes here and maybe a bit of advise on good places for cheap parts.cheers

Welcome aboard mate, you'll find plenty of helpfull info here :) (and plenty of crap, but thats usually just what i post :p)

Hi and Welcome to Miniriders.
You have come to the right place for info on your bikes. This site is full of info and very helpful people.
If you use the search option you can look at subjects previously covered and there is loads of info there on modifications.
As for buying parts we have a site sponsor section and we try to support them as much as possible as they are mostly local companys and give great after sales support.
I highly recommend the following 2 bussiness. The first is based in sydney and the 2nd is an internet based company located in the Hunter Valley so not to far from you.

https://www.dhz.com.au/

http://classichonda50saustralia.com.au/store/index.php

Welcome guys, good to have yas on board, the ducar donks are known to eat lifans so don't be to disappointed. Any questions of any nature don't hesitate to ask. That's what miniriders is about, where one big family:)

awesome guys thats heaps for the kind welcome.me and the misses palmed the kids off for a few days so gunna go for a ride this arvo and then again tomorrow so hopefully they hold up ok.

well first ride went well both bikes went great but cause they are both new i think i might need to fine tune the carbie a little.my misses layed the bike over in a sandy section and bend the paper thin brake peddle so i might look at gettn 2 new ones i think.goin for a day ride today so ill get some pics and post them up.

hey mate welcome, im also new on hear myself just tryed teaching my missus how to ride yesterday, hopfuly goin out again tommorow. im hoping to organise her a bike to.

Its great to see new riders getting mini bikes. Not long and you will all be on here looking for go fast bits and looking to race.

im just after some more top end speed maybe change sprokets......but ill leave that convo for another thread =)

after todays efforts im looking for a new bike,to mod my bike to keep up with my misses and suspension mods im gunna look at gettn another bike that looks and feels more reliable.i road for about 20 minutes down a track then got a puncture so started pushing it for a bit.after about half an hour of pushing i got my misses to ride it back to the car but we made a few wrong turns and ended up with the tyre being shreaded and the plastic side piece melted on the exhaust so we ended up gettn home after a few hours.all good fun though

nah all good mate ive got my eyes on a few bike so just have to wait for the right one to come up:action-smiley-035:

Marshall Motorsports are looking at opening their 3rd store down the central coast soon too

Hey dude. Marshals are not a sponsor of miniriders from what I know. So unless they are no more marshals advertising bro.

Welcome guys, good to have yas on board, the ducar donks are known to eat lifans so don't be to disappointed. Any questions of any nature don't hesitate to ask. That's what miniriders is about, where one big family:)

No worries sorry about that - thought miniriders was about one big family?

it is one big family,
but there are companys that pay to sponsor this site, helping to offset the financial costs of running the site etc
to become a sponsor here, PM Motorman, he can send you all the details
the sponsors help with the technical questions on their products, advice etc, advertising rights, and have discount offers/specials

Latest posts

Back