Newcastle Ride Day/ Race Day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
I've been in the works trying to organise a few races for the Hunter mini moto crew and am trying to get together a ride day next weekend either on the 16th/17th ( Sat or Sun) at the famous Barliegh ranch - Now Mx central at Raymond Terrace.
Check their site out at:
http://www.mxcentral.com.au/index.php

Bascially the day is going to be primarily about fun , so leave your ego's at home haha. It should be an all day session on the likes of Barliegh ranch's prime facilities which you can check out on there web. I invite everyone to come down and have a crack.
The cost for the day should be around $20 per head. China's welcome , make sure you bring your own spares though haha. There will be a mix of every rider and every bike so don't feel intimidated - the day is purley for fun with mybe a few race sprints , nothing too organised. As we can't book out the facility.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to post or pm me. I really want to start to get some sort of consistent ride day happening down here , bloody Queenslanders can't have all the fun!!!!

Get on to it-

sounds great mate!!
i keen to find out more and am keen to help make this a regular thing if possible.
my mates and my 5 yo boy ride every weekend together so it would be great to get away somewhere different and have a blast!

Yeh Ill be there smoking all your asses on the RM as soon as I get the rear shocks sorted out.

its goes just as hard as 140 thats 88cc with race head just not as much low down hp and it does brake ha ha i sore some dude today with xy150 try to kickstart his bike and broke the kickstarter gears money well spent

My 88cc goes harder than my old lifan 124cc haha.

Could be appin this weekend as the dirt track at mx central is closed. Mx track is open , but would be preety shit on a limited there , be 3rd pinned for 30 mins. Ouchies

There's also a talk of establishing a junior mx track at Kmcc. Im a part of that club so will be able to try and get regular races underway if the track gets built....

Nothing but a little carby jetting and port work on the old 2 stroke head is all it would take :)

Ive got a video of the RM going around a mini bike flat track. Its not me riding it tho, its my mate who rides a heavily modded crf88. If he says its cool to put on youtube ill show you how quick this little 50 is.

Last edited:
hey guys.
these holidays me and pitbikekid are goiing to this place.
so in like a month or so.
keen to get organised and meet up there?

yer but you gotta get a bike by then pete .........im sure you will you should post up here a wanted thread for a 125 2 stroke

already posted on this site in riding spots and events hope to see you there

My shock blew out yesterday , preety cheezed. Gonna have to find a replacement Esip.

Any one know if a DH shock will work on the honda? Same length

Latest posts

Back