Nitrous oil filters

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know if there is a compatible oil filter for the nitrous 160? i.e a yamha, honda ect?? Something i might be able to pick up from a normal bike shop.

if there the same as a z160ho heres a few of the top of my head

Hi-Flo HF-131
Emgo 10-84200
Suzuki 16510-05240
Parts Unlimited 01-0018
K+N KN-131

+ reps nick. The suzuki 1 is the 1 I have used for the 160ho

Thanks mate another word of advice ... if you cant find em at your local bike shop try boat shops as well alot of outboard marine engines use this type of filter as well believe it or not

thanks peoples, i might try the super cheap, cause it's the only thing open at the moment. I'll let you know :)

z160 oil filter and the yx160 extuernal oil filter may not be the same so check em out...

if they are then dhz will have em but you'll have to wait till they re-open

In all respect i love DHZ and most of there stuff is very cheap and great quality but those filters defiantly aren't @ $30 a pop ! for a tiny paper filter :-(

ONLY IF its the same as a Z160HO filter u can buy a replacement at bike an boat shops alike.. for around $10 mark

Do a bit of a search on here and other mini bike forums thats how i got all my info on what the Z160 runs .... Good luck !

well said nickv.

According to DHZ website, the Z160 and GPX 125 both use the same air filter. But there's no way I'm paying $30 for one, especially when I can buy a Hi-Flo HF-131 on eBay for <$10 delivered.

Last edited:
if there the same as a z160ho heres a few of the top of my head

Hi-Flo HF-131
Emgo 10-84200
Suzuki 16510-05240
Parts Unlimited 01-0018
K+N KN-131

I dont know but that is the part numbers that nickv mentioned may fit?
Someone else may know for sure if these are the ones to suit the Nitrous 160?

Latest posts

Back