noob help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
turn the motor over to TDC and pour a few mills of fuel straight into the cylinder through the spark plug hole, re-install the plug and kick her over, if that does not fire at all then it will more then likely be electrical mate, probs timing I think.
You say you installed a new head gasket, did you check the timing marks on the cam sprocket and flywheel line up where there supposed to?

Are you running the right CDI for the magneto, what type and colour is it?

dont run it mate. you will do damage. turn it over by hand and see if you can feel it hitting.
You may have your valve clearances set wrong
Your timing may be out.

You have to take a little bit more time with your replies to make them a bit more descriptive and to make sense.

may seem a silly question, but have you tried going up or down gears both ways, as some older engines are all gears down, does it change gears while the motor is not running?

no it dnt want to change gears when its running it changes gear better when its not running

most of the time when somthing like this is happining its usaly just somthing sinmple that is being overlooked. when u say u replaced the stator,cdi and the coil that kinda raises a red flag for me. are you 100% sure that the parts are installed correctly?. was the bike not running before you replaced? also somtimes the is a question of legitness when buying parts for china bikes. where did u get the parts?

im gonna just buy a new moter for it sick of puting in parts and having to rebuild it every other day

Dude, if it changes gears better off than when it is running its more than likely a clutch adjustment, getting a new engine is an option, a lot of the things you changed I personally don't think you needed mate, its just a little prob, and is good experience and learning, the only reason I say this is what if your new engine has a small issue at some time and you need to diagnose and fix its fault, but hey if you have the coin and want a new engine go for it, what engine were you thinkn of getting?

SSR JAILING 124CC ENGINE for 269 i realy havnt desided all of themoters i got i got used so never had a new one b4 lol

Go the gpx 125, there's no comparison between the gpx and any other China 125 motors

Latest posts

Back