Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Orion-PS i live near appin and yea cant go riden this weekend mybe nex but hey do u know of any other tracks around the area besides appin ive got a bit of a track at mine its ok plz wb

well if you have a ute Narallan BMX track or tahmoor lol...but no I dont know of any tracks close to appin there used to be a few jumps just off appin road in the bush just a bit...but not too shore if there still there (havnt been there for abut 3 years haha)... other then that Wollongong I think is the next track.

Last edited:
hello all
im looking 4 some riding spots on the central coast
i need a couple of tracks
i have a
110cc pit bike
anywhere of road or at sum ride park
from sanders
:D

well theres somesby quarrie.
and umm if ya want proper riding parks= pacific park louee but you need to go interstate 4 proper one mate just gota look around

Last edited:
Any One In Pmq Ride

PORT MACQUARIE riders give us a hit n ill come riding or oganise a big ride

louee is awsome but not 4 minis i ride my crf150rb the tracks are really flowy n stuff but they dont have a mini track which is the only bad part

anyone know where there is a track around the bankstwon area??
thanks

Hey guys

im picking my cr125 tomorrow.

Anyone hit up appin on tuesdays? its open then right? how busy is it?

i live right in the city, so i dont mind travelling for spots, where are there other tracks? ill only be riding during the week tho, so some places where u can just rock up and ride would be sweet..

Any help would be great. thanks

yeh mate apin is the best track out there. everyone goes there.

pacific park is good! mate and i been last 3 weeks in a row. not so good when its been raining for the pit bikes. the ground doesnt soak alot of the water up so gets left with heaps of big puddles. the full size bike handle no probs, pits would go under in some of the deeper ones

pacific park is good! mate and i been last 3 weeks in a row. not so good when its been raining for the pit bikes. the ground doesnt soak alot of the water up so gets left with heaps of big puddles. the full size bike handle no probs, pits would go under in some of the deeper ones

Lol i went there the other weekend and it was flooded it was AWESOME WHOO:D People's bikes were like drowning lol sooooo wish my bike was water cooled though lol it overheated:mad:

There really arnt many motorbike tracks. ALSO I JSUT WANTED TO ASK PEOPLE FOR SOME HELP::
Hi Peoples i have a Xmoto 250cc dirt bike, last week i had changed the clutch because i blew the old one. yesterday when i started my bike and held the clutch in, then hit it into first gear my bike jumped and stalled. i knew that it has to do with the clutch but i dont know how to fix the problem. i adjusted my clutch cable properly, i have tried holding in my clutch as tight as i could but it still didnt work. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE????
THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT HELPS ME

i sorta had the same problem on my pitty and i put my revs up a little and it dosent seem to do it now but it should always jump a little but not jump and stall

The revs are already abit too high so i dont really know what is hould do now.
anywayz thanks for your help

dude, there are heaps of places, head out towards sussex inlet, just out of south nowra just past the brick place there is a road that heads up towards an old museum, go down there and follow it im not sure if its a right or left but either one follow it down there and you have yourself some good ridding trails

hey guys have use ever thought getting a crew together for a big session somewhere?from newie myself been here for two weeks and looking for tracks been riding a track off minimi rd not that good haha

nowra motorcycle track

has any1 here ridin at the nowra motorcycle club near the naval base??ive heard that they have a new pit bike track!!!they also have a 60-80cc track,beginners(pw50-80 n shit),race track (BIG TRACK) & an enduro track up behind of the race track.i wanna go check it out n ride it!!!also any1 here from shoalhaven area???? :D :D :D :D

around the shire??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts

Back