Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batmans bay has some sick trails and fire trails up in the bush its mad as there:rolleyes:
________
HotLady

Last edited:
im loving the menai trails atm

i hear ya bro ! Menai is awsome:D

you can go a couple of suburbs in any direction !

Go every w/end with a couple of mates , we see heeps of pittys - come join !!!:cool:

oh btw there is mad spots north of coffs harbour in the state forests !

Best way to find any spot is google maps FTW !!!

Last edited:
appin race track is good, it has the 5o track which has some bmx style 50 jumps or the 100cc track is a fast paced mini bike track that you can blast all day, stay outta the bush section you will get flattened by the big bikes it getz hectic, they got food and drinks and a wash area for ur bike to, $50 for membership for the year and $25 to ride on the day plus the water the tracks at lunch which sets up for some real tacky condition which are prime for fast riding

could i have the address for the appin tracks please

go to www.mdmcs.com.au

That is their website.

Appin is nothing special. The soil is rock hard and slippery/dusty.

I used to ride the 50 track a fair bit back in the day when it was maintained well and it was ok. But pump up your tyres a bit on your 50, we always got pinch flats on the 50 track from square edge bumps. Not cool....

But its basically the only place with a dedicated "50 track" in the area...

ahhh man, didnt think it be this hard to find a decent pitty track in nsw! iv been pacific park and menai and not really what im after, just want track with few jumps maybe some banked corners where just small bikes are allowed!!??

Yeah its basically appin is the only place. NSW sucks for 50 tracks. QLD is where its at for all the MX/50 tracks.

I just ride friends private tracks these days...But appin is still a bit of fun.

In NSW, you can ride all day at Oran Park driver training centre for $120. It's basically like riding around in a huge car park except it's Legal and you get a free lunch. There are no heats or sessions, just ride as much or as little as you want. It's a perfect surface to practice wheelies, stoppies, burnouts, etc and to see how fast your fiddy can go. Very relaxed spot to ride, great fun. Check it out Team CUNNINGSTUNTS and click on Stunt Skills. You can also ride big bikes there, anything with two wheels really.

August 9th, 2009.
October 4th, 2009.

* And for you Queenslanders, there are half day events at Archerfield for $50.00. These are held more regularly than Stunt Skills. The next one is June 28, 2009.

$120 to ride around on flat car park? I could just do that for free.....?

would be fun but im not up for paying $120 to ride a car park.... how ever would love to know of an open area i can ride for free?? feilds car parks anyone? anywhere?

YOu can go out in the Bush at Menai...Its boring as anything for me.. But it might be what your looking for to ride around and cruise.

menai would be alright if i had a mate to ride with, at the mo i just go with a mate and we share my bike so its better if its a track or open area rather than a trail.....

$120 to ride around on flat car park? I could just do that for free.....?

yeah it is a bit expensive. That includes lunch, 2 free drinks, insurance, and it's LEGAL. There is more than enough space to ride and you can do it without having to worry about getting kicked out of your spot by locals or the police.

You don't need a license or club membership either. And you can ride non-stop, all day if you've got the stamina.

The cost is the only down side, but I can tell you the bloke that runs it (Corey) gets absolutely nothing out of it whatsoever. He gives up his Sunday to wave a flag all day, organise it all, etc. Granted it's expensive, but it's good to do as a one-off or even occassionally. I guess that's why they are run only 4 times a year.

hey i no ive asked before but i was just wondering if any1 knows any places on or near the central coast? any at all....

hunter jam on the 25th... wheres kurri kurri motorcycle club??? i know where kurri kurri is just not the moto club?? any help??

Latest posts

Back