Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spots in NSW

For any of you in the Illawarra area the Kembla Grange Go-Kart course does MiniMotard races like once a month and they have practice nights every Tuesday and Thursday nights it's good fun.

thumpstars

dose any one no where i can ride my thumpstar! around or near Tamworth

aussiepride93, if your willing to travel 15 odd minutes you could give Riverstone bush a thrashing, pretty sweet place to ride, if anyone knows anywhere in western syd to ride give us a shout, cheers.

Last edited:
aussiepride93, if your willing to travel 15 odd minutes you could give Riverstone bush a thrashing, pretty sweet place to ride, if anyone knows anywhere in western syd to ride give us a shout, cheers.

can you ride there legally without rego or a licence???:confused:

Indeed you can, I've been riding there for years, last week we had two cops rock up on trail bikes and wave whilst they went by, as long as you stick to the bush, trails and not the public dirt roads .. all is good man.

hey im new to mini bikes just wonderin if anyone knows a good bush track near ballina on the north coast???

I ride at Wallaroo alot. live in raymond terrace. would like to find a few people to ride the local bushes with. likre behinde lakeside, or out near masonite road. Hit me up if your local.

G'day all :) I live near Albury / Wodonga & I've been teaching my boy to ride. We've been going down to Bowna Reserve for the past 12 months & have just recently been given a WARNING not to ride there. Does anyone know of any spots where we may be able to ride??? Doesn't have to be hard core, just a flat area to learn on :) Thanks Wayne & Mitch :)

cambelltown/kenlyn is good, georges river bushland, no cops no hassles ever, sume nice tracks, google earth it ;)

Sorry Paulio, been a lazy bastard. Hit ya one back. will sort out me msn again.

hi there can anyone tell me more about kurri kurri bike club how to get there price to sign up...?

Last edited:
Hi everyone just wondering what safety gear do you have to wear at MDMCS of course you have to wear a helmet but do you need to wear full body armour or anything like that???

Latest posts

Back