Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Places In Sydney???????

are there any places to ride in northen sydney????????

nah no where at all, just hit the streetz LOL

What part of sydney?

traks

hi are there any places that allow you to ride are mini motor bike in sydney?

Lismore?

Yea
Does anyone know anything about track's at lismore and surround's.One is at Rivwick i think.........
STICK

hey mate.
the best place i ride is in oxford falls, just off wakehurst pkwy. i live in mona vale so its not too far away. you could also try red hill, but beware of huge rock drop offs and mountain bikers. they're mainly trail rides, but still great fun. check out my vid on youtube of oxford falls and red hill. below is the link,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P2cM9GMaB7w

Hi, i ride Oxford Falls, near Belrose. i'ts leagal to ride a registered bike there but not really a pit bike. i have never seen a ranger, its a grey area coz its not a fire trail or national park. there's a radio controlled airfield up there so its more like a long driveway for that with a lot of tracks off it. try it out though its well worth it. i been up there every weekend for a month without a problem, i'm going tomorrow 10th feb if you wanna come.

check out the link.

Yep, Illegal, In NSW there is no such thing as rec rego, so you can't even try to register your bike, ride on private property or face the fines if and when the cops catch up with you, last time i checked they were, unregistered $600+, uninsured $600+ and if you don't have your motorbike license you can get stung for that too, if you do have it, i beleive you lose points, I rode around in a mining town for years, the cops up there would do blitzes on dirt bike riders once or twice a year, no hassles whatsever untill they are doing one then everyone that can't get away gets fined.

Hi, i ride Oxford Falls, near Belrose. i'ts leagal to ride a registered bike there but not really a pit bike. i have never seen a ranger, its a grey area coz its not a fire trail or national park. there's a radio controlled airfield up there so its more like a long driveway for that with a lot of tracks off it. try it out though its well worth it. i been up there every weekend for a month without a problem, i'm going tomorrow 10th feb if you wanna come.

check out the link.

Thats a pretty good vid dude.. you got hell nice riding area. Its a Agb29 right they preform quiet well.. Don't know why many people diss them.

check out the link.

when me and me mate got court by the cops for ridin down the bush we were told even if we had rec reg we still would have been done cause the track we were on you couldnt fit a car down and if its not a well used road your not alouwed to ride on it

the way i see it you carn't own the bush, buisness/government/watercorp it's for every1 to enjoy. nothing better than thrash'n out in the bush, then a few chase's buy the ranger, 3 or so citezens try'n to stop you & a hand full of fireys blockn the path all in good fun! i live for that shit!!!! ride free!

i've found another spot that i'm pretty sure is legal, at red hill, beacon hill. there is an old mountain bike track/motor bike track in between the car park and the gravel road. i will find the co ords on google earth and post them. it has some cool jumps.

Latest posts

Back