Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's the southside mini sx in frankston on the 13th jan , there is a thread in this section but ya wanna hurry.The event at Nowra is full I think but the ride day at the "glover ranch" will be off the hook check the thread "ride day at my place " in this section....JUST MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT HIM AND GET YOUR NAME ON THE GATE :cool:

I'll be the big dude with dreads and a camera make sure you say hi .:D

We're running the comp in nowra on the 20th jan, entrys are closed (fmx) but u can go and watch.
The day after, 21st, ive got a massive ride day organised at my place on the ramps and foampit if u wanna learn like flips and 360s and shit. im trying to get a little track built aswell. ramp setup will be 2 aussie comp ramps at 35ft, one may be at a bigger gap, the 50 ramp will be setup to the pit all day so the 50 ramp to dirt is out of question.
if yous stick around at the end of the day im throwing a bbq, sausages only, so its easy to cook up and everyone gets the same. Check www.fmxaustralia.com in the 50 fun section for more details but you HAVE to either email me or add me on msn to get your name on the list other wise you just turn around and go home. [email protected]

k well im not sure if i can go at the moment coz i hav to work the next day... n i dont think i will be able to get it off coz i will b startin my apprenticeship....if u hav another day tell us bout it coz it sounds sweet
cheers

Spots to ride in Northern Sydney

Hey guys,
i bought myself a pocket trail bike (50cc) for xmas, and i want to know where i can ride it. I live in Hornsby, in the north of sydney. Im prepared to travel a bit, but id love to find a nice safe legal spot close to me. Any hot tips?
Thanks in advance,
Tim

probley not out here, i think this will be just a 1 off thing since i wont make any money on it cause im spending money at the moment to get everything sorted like get the downy re-done, get the foampit nice and stuff. and i know the pit is going to get its ass absolutly thrashed cause thats why pretty much all the riders are going for..

i think every1 who is goin 2 Scotty's house should make a generous donation..... coz he is spendin his money to make ur day/trip better.... good on ya scotty!

YOU SHOULD CHARGE A LOBSTER AT THE GATE BRUZ.

Only a tightarse would whinge about 20 bucks to help pay for the day faaaark I'm given ya twenty anyway :cool:

i will be bottoming out... so i ill only hit it once or twice... if i get out there... not to far away so ill try come out

your not far from lots n lots of bush why not go to mt kuringi or however u spell it

Thanks for the reply. There is tons of bush around me, is it legal to just go to the nearest bushland and ride there?

What about firetrails thru the bush?

Thanks!

Pee Wee 50 tracks in Sydney

Just brought my 4 year old a pee wee and was wanting to know of any tracks around the sydney area that are safe for him to ride. Have heard of ones at castlereigh and scholfields and luddenham, but don't know if they are still open..... Any help would be great!:D

well there penrith pcyc minibike club in castlereigh. Your kid can go every week and learn skills etc, and eventualy compete against others in little games like riding found eight figures etc.

haha nah put your money back in your pockets. Change of plans, EVERYONE meets at the Mcdonalds across from the skate park in Campbelltown. Take the Campbelltown Road exit off the Hume Highway and you'll see macca's on the Right.

or theres menai pcyc next to the tip depending on where you live in sydney

Latest posts

Back