Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that MDMCS has a fast 50s track but do they run races down there? And is there any other places around the sydney or western sydney that run races?

looking for riding spots near kempsey

hello

i am looking a place to ride my my bike is there some places near kempsey in nsw

from timmy

Has anyone ever ridden at Stockton Beach before? If so whats it like? Is it difficult? Best time to go?

Help me out here people

Appin is pretty good but there is more than the usual amounts of dust, and u have to pay to get in and pay a registration fee as well.

Has anyone ever ridden at Stockton Beach before? If so whats it like? Is it difficult? Best time to go?

Help me out here people

What sort of bike are you looking at riding on the beach.
The pitbikes tyres are too small, and you cant them going on the beach.
But if you riding a dirtbike that's a different story :D

Its a 250 chinese bike. I know gee there crap blah blah blah. Well there not so have you ever ridden there?

I used to ride at apin a fair bit but thats when i rode an 80. There used to be a 50 track, 80 track and moto track aswell as the enduro tracks so the pitbike track must be fairly new

nice 250cc ,, is the fram any good // top speed ?

Yer the frame seems pretty decent to some of the crap i have seen. Top speed is pretty good. Acceleration could use a bit but i just have to buy some new sprockets for that.

hi i just saw your post about kurri kurri do they have a race day for thumpstars please someone let me know

ne1 no where i can legally ride around queanbeyan.... up back of greenliegh is good cause there aint no coppers but i still find myself nearlyrunnin into trees cause i keep lookin for cops.... i got done for $1400 and i dont wanna nother 1.... happy ridin

Full Bore MX park at Yass
Captains Flat
Mate's properties.

MAN i feel sorry 4 you all in the city ,,here in glen innes n.s.w , we can ride any were in the bush , and the cops do not care as longs as we stay off the roads, :)

has any one been to appin recently cause i want to go there in about two weeks and was wonderin what costs and if they still do day memberships and is its worth the money/drive

Was out there a few weeks ago and looked good although i didnt ride.
Membership for juniors is $25 and $25 a day to ride. Check out there site for more info *Macarthur Motorcycle Club

ladevale

there is a place up near yass and gunning its called ladevale it is a pretty sik place to ride it has a little 4 year old track, a pitbike sorta track, a big track for tha bigger bikes, and there is a few trails around it

Latest posts

Back