Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has anyone been to louee??? Whats it like??? im especially interested in the trails there

hey im from east maitland. have a few properties around millers forest and newey wid own private tracks and shit. but also go riding alot in metford bush where they have really fun and fast down hill mountain bike tracks.also ashtonfield bush/mine/quarry is pretty good. been out crazers b4 and know alot of boyz from kurri. mainly just wana build up me own tracks latley though. i got an 06 thumpstar pink wid dvs graphics,pro circuit exhaust system and other trick shit any other flat stick places to hit up round me?

Hey, i live in the Shire.. i ride at Appin.. its Liverpool way.. its 100% legel to ride.. you goto sighn up and then every time you go you pay for what cc bike you have.. its really cheap and theres mini bike tracks, big bike tracks and a big Recreational riding (trail riding).

i had some mates go to binacrombi on their big bikes and they said it was an absolute mission to get there and when they did eventually find the place, they said it was that damn rocky and rutted out they demanded their money back after an hour of riding.
These guys are awesome riders too so it must have been pretty shocking for them to pipe up about it.

Theres a Place called

" Pacific Park "

any one know about it??

Heard it REALLY good...

thats where i ride. it good for big bikes coz it got lots of semi trail type things around the base of hills. i see heaps of people with pit bikes there so should be pretty gud on a pitty

does anyone know where you can go && hire out a bike for the day with all the gear? In the sydney area.. any replies would be great :]

down in jarvis bay its ok hardly any popo come down that way well in my experience that is/// though I only live in Campbelltown there is always appin but ~~ If I remember wernt there trails up the back end of rosemeadow?

hi im just wondering if any1 knows where sum good tracks are around the central coast area i have a 110cc pit bike:D

wondering

hello i am looking a sum spots on the central coast to ride my 110cc thumpsta(pit bike) :D

searching

hello all
im looking 4 some riding spots on the central coast
i need a couple of tracks
i have a
110cc pit bike
anywhere of road or at sum ride park
from sanders
:D

hey Orion-PS i live near appin and yea cant go riden this weekend mybe nex but hey do u know of any other tracks around the area besides appin ive got a bit of a track at mine its ok plz wb

Latest posts

Back