nsw road registration??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leimoto23

Reaction score
I say this every time, please be kind...I'm still new in the whole motorbike scene so forgive my ignorance. Is it possible to road register a 90cc pitbike? I can't see why you wouldn't be able to, I just need to buy indicators, speedo/odometer, fuel gauge, horn and mirrors. The wheels might be too small to be allowed on the road, how easy would it be to fit bigger wheels on it? I'll post a picture of the bike in question.

ee0b_12.JPG

Thanks

Last edited:
if you can rego a Z50 you could rego this BUT does it have a compliance plate?? most likly not, you would have to buy the lights, indictors, mirrors ect like you said but it wouldn't be worth it.

i kno u can register genuine thumpys, motoverts etc, but never seen a road registered 90cc?????

no you cant. regardless of whether you spend 1400 on getting an engineers cert or not. the rta will say its a toy.

if its been imported for the intention of road use, like some z50's are, its different.....

just ike this pissa shit...
abcd0010i.jpg

need a compliance plate before you can even think about attempting to register a minibike.
the only rego minibikes are the:
honda z50/ct's/st's
Motovert rx
yamoto explorer
sachs madass.

So that's a big no to an Atomik reign. Bigfoot 140??
the honda z50/ct's/st's
Motovert rx
yamoto explorer
sachs madass.
are the ones with a compiance plate... (adr australain design rules)

if you can get a compliance plate (costs a butload from and enginer) and then get it roadworthy (lights etc and whatnot) then you can get anything registered

Yeah I went to braaap in highpoint, Vic.
You buy the 125 model and get the 190 engine as an extra and install it yourself I was told. Same for motard wheels, just an extra that you put on yourself.
Good quality bike thaugh. Better aus standard brakes and levers, steel tank, speedo etc.
For 3 grand new its a steal..

3 grand, plus the outlay for the 190, getting closer to 4500. If it was three grand with the 190, they would sell out quicker than they could build them. How much are the mid size honda 125s they released a few months ago? Cant remember their name, but they are fuel injected, with a lot of bbks available already. That would be my ultimate regod small road bike I reckon ;)

Theres a good point. Be more like 5g with the motard wheels and engine. Just to ride a pitty on the road. Was the honda called a honda grom?

Thats the one, just read its not coming to aus until 2015, but that will annihilate the braaap, and im hoping possibly bring fuel injection into the pit bike scene in a more accessible prominent way.

Over here they are called a Msx 125. And have an asking price of 6500.

Latest posts

Back