Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah the shrouds are very similar but only the shrouds but a set of crf70 graphics could be made to fit couldnt they as the plastics are so similar coz ya cant get graphics/stickers for the link 250

Attachments

• phpuZIXnW_c2AM.jpg
    phpuZIXnW_c2AM.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
pics

heres sum pics of mi bike i like 2 have sum fun on :D enjoy.

Attachments

• Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Image025.jpg
    Image025.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 17
  • GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    90 KB · Views: 16
my 250 pro x

scored it for a carton of beer =)

just cleaned it up

put a sticker kit on it and thats that

Attachments

• Kriss250.jpg
    Kriss250.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 39
good score man nice lookin bike, were did ya get the stickers from for it? been chasin some for my link 250 but don't know what ones would fit it if any :confused:

The Widow... 03 VT750.... Hypercharger, ground pounder pipes, forward controls, side mount # plate, billet teardrop mirrors. Handles like a pig, sets off car alarms. :D
housepics006.jpg

lol... havent tried drag-barring the quad... must try that...
should also post helmet cam on You-tube of second gear stage on the Widow down mums street setting off 16 different car alarms.
Disturb the peace much? heh heh..

The Widow... 03 VT750.... Hypercharger, ground pounder pipes, forward controls, side mount # plate, billet teardrop mirrors. Handles like a pig, sets off car alarms. :D
housepics006.jpg

a mates DRZ400 with only a yoshi system will set off car alarms, the best i seen was when tassie had a ducati ride day(about 100 riders), they went through Devonport and broke something like 10 windows lol cant really remember how many it was but it was a few

Heh heh... i cant start the widow without the Aristo's alarm quacking at me until i turn it.
best fun is underground car parks... A: it sounds like pure sex, and B: it hurts other people, mostly sensitive types, conscientious objectors, church-going types etc...
seven levels worth of car alarms going off... ba ha ha ha.
problem with mine is that it's a HARSH crackly note... (read painful)... totally worth it. loud pipes save lives, scare children, impregnate teenage girls, crack windows etc.. :D

Heh heh... i cant start the widow without the Aristo's alarm quacking at me until i turn it.
best fun is underground car parks... A: it sounds like pure sex, and B: it hurts other people, mostly sensitive types, conscientious objectors, church-going types etc...
seven levels worth of car alarms going off... ba ha ha ha.
problem with mine is that it's a HARSH crackly note... (read painful)... totally worth it. loud pipes save lives, scare children, impregnate teenage girls, crack windows etc.. :D

underground carpark would be deafening wouldn't it, but 7 levels of alarms would be piss funny lol

good score man nice lookin bike, were did ya get the stickers from for it? been chasin some for my link 250 but don't know what ones would fit it if any :confused:

hey mate got them from east 50s in adelaide lol

sorry about this but im new and dont know how to posta an image of me thumpstar up can you help me? :confused: :eek:

you need to join photobucketRegister for free at Photobucket.com and put up a pic in image and video thing and than when you do that look down till img code and left click and then it should say copied and right click it and copy and then come back to post a reply and paste and then it should come up like this
motocrossbikes071.jpg

Latest posts

Back