Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you have your forks on the right way this time GenuineRider :p
but where the hell did the 2k spent on this POS go? Solid gold throttle cable?

Lol, not all is on the bike, just mostly extras, Complete Genuine front end. new 26mm molkt carbie, plastics, (Did have a sticker kit but got a bit ripped up from a few crashes) bi-fold break and clutch, Grips, Back and front break callipers and frame, like i said in previous posts, the only thing stock is the 140cc engine, and have spent *Roughly* 2K in upgrading which is all the above^^^^

I still just don't understand where 2k went :/ I see about $500 worth of bike there, doesn't even have good bars or anything.
well w/e I'll leave you alone now :p

pick of my bike coming soon

Genuine front end? genuine what? they look like 04 Thumpstar forks n triple clamps... i spent a similar amount on my 140, but hell, i cant see either where your's went... getting the impression the seller saw you coming...
still, like Sheryl Crow once said, if it makes you happy, it cant be that bad. :D

the bike I love that everyone loves to hate, my 09 atomik nitrous 150. As you can see the frame is well built and everything looks well put together. Chain hasn't stretched much either..
Who likes my home made fog light? Looks stock too :)

yup, sure makes me happy :)

ummm, not 100% sure, think its 05, it is where the Genuine Thumpstar is engraved in the side of the bar holders and not on the top, im pretty sure the 06's have it engraved on the top. also a racing magneto i have not yet put on my bike, trying to find the tool to get the other one off.

Last edited:
ahhh

thinking of getting one of those nitrous atomiks, but a 160cc, do they go alright mrbrnz?

goes good, comes up on back wheel in second gear off power alone. ALOT faster than my mates ducar125, you'd think there'd be like 70cc difference based on power. Engine is more bottom end torque than a high revving screamer.

who owns the gixxer Mrbrns!?? 600?? stuff the atomik, get pics of that beast up :D

oh and this isnt a wheelie contest.. less chit chat. more pic pics...

I own it, it's an 07 gixxer 750, you can see a pic of it along with my evo in the car thread. Got quite a few toys for a 25 y.o, and yes I paid every cent myself not from mummy.
I'll post one here for good measure, not a very good pic, was taken on iphone but it's got carbon tank cover, front fender, rear hugger, tank side covers, gilles rearsets, power commander 3, crg levers, gp1 exhaust.
used to look like this, but I dropped it and decided to change colours while I was at it. I still sorta prefer the matt black though.

now looks like this

Last edited:
yeh the black was better, but it's still a mean machine! lucky bastard :p

mrbrnz where do you live? I've been seeing this bike every where around town and at work? but it could just be a copy of yours.

pitbikekid post a pic up of yours..

from yuor dp it looks sweeeet

ok heres mine

dhz2-1.jpg

dhz1.jpg

Latest posts

Back