Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a pic of me riding in that "post pics of YOU riding" thread. My camera's broken atm (been broken for the last month :rolleyes: lol)

I have:
- cheap china bike, don't know what brand as I brought second hand with a stuffed gearbox but mostly fixed now, just doesn't stay in gear :mad:
- DR200E (farm bike)
- XR200R with a TS125 (suziki) engine in it and a
-XL185S (mates bike but i've spent more money on it then they have so I pretty much own it)

vbpgimage.php

09 Pipro 150XR:
Billet Kick starter
Protaper high bends w/ renthal grips
Motorex 7.5wt fork oil

On its way:
Excel Rims/Pitsterpro billet hubs
Pister pro X4R Swingarm
Suspension upgrade f/r (not sure what type yet, ill see when i have the money)
Bigbore exhaust
Lever upgrades
Billet Triple Clamps
Brake upgrade (not all that keen on the soft fronts!)
IRK and all that jazz i couldnt be bothered typing!

if you put Monster, Rockstar or Makita graphics on this bike, i'll ban you... :D

those bikes would look so much betta with crf70 plastics and the back guard sitting flat

this is my 2008 motovert 125

when it was one year old and with my other bike
motocrossbikes008.jpg

^^^that was it before i broke my arm in half and sisn't get riden for 12 weeks
this is it now
bikes028.jpg

and here is the 50
bikes047.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^jesus christ MV24, polished floorboards!!!!! i would throttle you if you did that at my house!!!!

lol in the second pic check out the plastics, looks to be motorbike brand names wrote on them with permanent marker

^^^ heh heh, that is a bit disturbing... like a shopping list on import cars.. heh heh...

Milk....eggs.... bread.... riding skills.....155z......EDC chip......mayonnaise.....doritos.....

Mmmmm....... Doritoooooosss.... :(

good spotting roost!

hahaha! LMAO..

thats sad.

This is how sheds should look. Ok, maybe not so many chinas, and an unbroken stafka, but awesome anyways. just had to share. sharing is caring...

Picture043.jpg

Latest posts

Back