Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....I hear duelling banjos.....

hahahahahaha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tqxzWdKKu8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey guys thought I would post some picks of my new big bike and 110
2004 Yamaha YZ 125
DHZ 110
Mods:
Universal bars
black gripper seat
number backgrounds
Also does anyone have a square crf style front plate that they don't need because the stock one is an odd size for the numbers?
S5000036.jpg

S5000037-1.jpg

S5000038.jpg

S5000039-1.jpg

S5000040.jpg

nice bike ther but lose the monster stickers lol

your not funny stfu..

*on topic*

nice bikes, what happened to the pister?

he sold it

andyes byh005 ever since thmp told you monster stickers are ga you have said to about 10 people

be original mate your starting to give us the sh!ts

yeww!!! dhz 110 represent

never really liked them but didn't wanna get my head ripped of so i said nothing

dont get me wrong they look good the way Kawasaki does them but not many bikes can pull them of but blue and monster dont mix

Yeah I know they were on there when i bought it, but their starting to grow on me and yeah I sold the Pitster the race scene is starting to die here in SA and barely any riding spots so I decided to sell that and keep the 110 to muck around on and still race if any are on.

how ya finding that handling on that beast

Hey guy's here is my new 2010 crf450r, sorry about the pics been to busy riding her instead of getting better ones.
IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

cant say i rate the look of the new CRF's though... the rear plastics look like they've been lifted straight off an orion or a bike you'd buy in 3 Amigos... very outdated shape at the back... and oh so minimal at the front...
horses for courses, of course, but you'd have to be stoked with it. :) nice work mate.

I like the new CRF's, i just think the shrouds are a bit gay..... angle'n down like that

Latest posts

Back