Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so many people say that there round the wrong way but thats how those elka's are meant to sit apparently

Yeah thats it, The elkas are meant to sit like that. The only problem is that part of the shock rubs on the swinger.

so many people say that there round the wrong way but thats how those elka's are meant to sit apparently

Where did you hear that from? More likely to have rocks and stuff smash into it as well.

Yeah thats it, The elkas are meant to sit like that. The only problem is that part of the shock rubs on the swinger.

Which will cause it to not last as long. Plus the main load of the frame and rider weight is on the weakest thinnest point of the shock.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just from a sensibility point of view it doesn't seem right. You don't see big bike setup like that.

thats the way they are ment to be mounted other wise you would'nt be able to get to the adjustment without removing the shock every elka ive seen is mounted this way as well as some i-shocks

thats the way they are ment to be mounted other wise you would'nt be able to get to the adjustment without removing the shock every elka ive seen is mounted this way as well as some i-shocks

If you cut it out right in your seat, it was easy as to change settings. Even if you have to pop the seat off it takes 2 secs. At least the resevoir would be a bit more protected. Take that on a rocky trail and it will smash the crap out of it.

Just looks weird IMO but each to there own.

also you dont normally trail ride with 10/10s, there just a bit of fun really, just track riding and jumping and stuff

Even rocky tracks would do it as well.

Anyway back on topic as looking at the start there is no chit chat. I'm a bad mod. haha :p

the shock will work good one way and shit the other , just because of how the shock works . the elkas are suppose to be mounted like that.

62894_10150095241227516_549672515_7570358_4881213_n.jpg

Getting its first taste of mud...

hahaha, nice tyd
no wonder it's so bloody muddy, the weather up here was crap this weekend

now give it the clean that it deserves!

Yeah that was write before it's bath. Haha

Yeah, AGB. For sure...:11doh:

thats the 140 mate, only $1200, easily worth the money or pay $1750 and get the 160 with better suspension and better engine.

Latest posts

Back