Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love that bike it sick!!! and how is it standing

haha Cheers mate,

Its standing with a hammer leaning against the rear axle bolt can just be seen in last photo.

I like taking photos where theres nothing in the way

fa5b9fbc.jpg

Last edited:
This my z50j.
-tb 88 mod kit
-nrhc pipe
- red baron bmx bars
- snow hog tyers, Real cool :)
z50j.jpg

Last edited:
Glad yas all like my z50j :) . Built her up meself was sad when i got her first. Got heap of random pictures while was doing her up. shoulda mad me own build up thread haha could be a hit!!!.

Glad yas all like my z50j :) . Built her up meself was sad when i got her first. Got heap of random pictures while was doing her up. shoulda mad me own build up thread haha could be a hit!!!.

Yer mate build threads are PIMP.
Rep Your Hood!, that beeing z50's

hope to see other pics later.....

the new graphics kit i havent got the fork gurds on because i have been to busy to put the graphics on them.
DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1143-1.jpg

DSCF1139-1.jpg

Last edited:
yes, i know it's a piece of ****
but it's just a bit of fun, ay ;)

this is what im currently working on, finally got it started hahaha
i reckon the handle bars are miles to high
what do you guys think about them?

heres a pic :)

7e556357.jpg

Well as many of you know I stacked my 140 last summer and snapped the frame and bent my shock like a banana!!!!

sucked so bad that instead of buying a new pitty and restoring the 140... Its been turned into a side project... I am going to get a different frame and a new cheap shock for it and rebuild the pitty for my buddie to ride on..... While i ROOOST THE PISS OUTTA HIM on my new RM125 =)

suzi.jpg

She was cold and she was in a shed for a long time... but she deserved new life too... some new plastics... and a new canvas for me to work on....

Meet the new toy boys....

aaah, did my good deed for this year... MissusThump140 has a young fella work with her... his mum bought him a pittie off ebay, and neither of them having any experience with ebay bikes, naturally they ended up with a TDR125... Looked great in the pics apparently, then it arrived... bike was different to what was advertised, and was basically a piece of **** from the word go, and TDR didnt want to know about it... Poor lil fella was heartbroken, his mum was upset for him, etc etc, plus they were $650 out of pocket... so the missus tells him to call me, see what we can sort out... i pick the kid and his bike up, to find the ugliest rat TDR i've seen. Mismatched panels, rusty, leaking etc etc. then i find out it's only two months old... absolute ***** to start, and when it did finally fire, it smoked worse than i do... which isnt really a good thing, being a fourstroke and all that... so we load it up in the TeamThump racetransporter, back to the shed... young fella is nearly in tears, as when he goes riding with his uncle and their kids, they all have shiny blinged pitties etc, and rag on him relentlessly for his bike, which when it finally starts, cant keep up, and he spends the weekend sitting around next to his dead bike...
so we go over the bike... Take it for a quick squirt, and this is the most gutless ****heap i've ridden..
has a 17mm Junkie carby... spanner spanner spanner, HOIK, bin... Followed by the exhaust, which is 19mm in diameter, with a 13MM baffle in the muffler... Strangled much?? so that hits the bin... he doesnt like the mismatched plastics, and doesnt know where to get new ones... hanging from the rafter is a brand new set of white ones, with flaming skull graphics already fitted... on they go, the kid starts taking pics with his phone, and sending them to all an sundry... Smiles all round...
have a look through the parts bin, find a 22mm Mikuni, and a 28mm exhaust... they go on next, followed by valve clearances and an oil change... new bendy gear lever, new kickstart lever, and a kick in the guts... fires first kick, jetted nice and clean, revs to the moon cleanly all the way, without a hint of smoke.... This kid is now sporting a massive pre-pubescent erection, and is filming away, uploading to twatter and facespace and all sorts of things... i take it for a squirt up the drive, it lofts the tyre on the shift to second.. :D
So to cut a verrrry long story short, the kids happy as a pig in ****, with a bike that now starts first kick every time... His mum gave me two bottles of bundy, and $20 fuel money... told her i put maybe $30 worth of parts i scored VERRRY cheap off ebay on it, but she insisted.. who am i to knock back bundy. ha ha. anyways, rambling on, for doing a very simple thing, and giving away a couple of ****ty parts i had in the shed, it made this kids xmas, i've since heard the bike lives in his bedroom now, is wheeled out every night to be started, is cleaned, then goes back into the bedroom...
Makes it all worthwhile for a very simple gesture...
Heres the bike... looks alright for a ****ty TDR... :)
CamsTDR125.jpg

CamsTDR1252.jpg

I didn't meet Thump140 and I don't want to jump on any bandwagons as I find this kind of thing offensive.

I just wanted to say that the more posts I read from him. The more I understand what a loss his passing has been for everyone, not only his family and those on miniriders but even people vaguely associated with him.

I didn't know Thump140 but I am starting to miss him now.

Logic

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back