Official VCM 10" Semi Auto Class Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man for sure. It's yours for a race. Will share it round and if no one else wants to have crack then you can go for another.

I have had next to no time on that bike and just not real confident on a big bike track on it. I struggle enough on the LXR. lol.

Hey dude, I'll have a crack for one race too if that's okay. Never ridden a 50! :grinning-smiley-003
So does this thing have linkage suspension? lol!

Hey dude, I'll have a crack for one race too if that's okay. Never ridden a 50! :grinning-smiley-003
So does this thing have linkage suspension? lol!

Done and done dude.

It has:

TB 88 mod kit
Sano Pipe
+1 fork legs and springs
Taky shock
New bars and bling

Goes real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats funny tim haha. mmm town bike! :cheeky-smiley-031:

Thats Good of you nick! for lending out your 50 :) help keep numbers up in 10" class. The little bikes are so much fun!

I carnt get to next rd :( . But like to come down again could bring some extra couple bikes n do same hehe fill help fill grid up. ;)

Thats funny tim haha. mmm town bike! :cheeky-smiley-031:

Thats Good of you nick! for lending out your 50 :) help keep numbers up in 10" class. The little bikes are so much fun!

I carnt get to next rd :( . But like to come down again could bring some extra couple bikes n do same hehe fill help fill grid up. ;)

LOL Timmy. She's not the kind of bike, you will need to buy her flowers and take her our for dinner first. ;)

Yeah that's the idea Shearer. Just get another bike on the line to make sure it keeps going for next year.

Hell I might even have a crack for the other race.

warning

the track is going to be a giant bog if it's anything like my back yard

i think we will be lucky to get round it on the midsizes let alone the 10"

i'll go down on sunday and have a poke around and see what the tracks like for ya's

warning

the track is going to be a giant bog if it's anything like my back yard

i think we will be lucky to get round it on the midsizes let alone the 10"

i'll go down on sunday and have a poke around and see what the tracks like for ya's

Sounds good to me :) If my riding last time is anything to go by, the muddier the better, apparently ;)

I'm going to die. lol

Roy I would get your $150 put in my will. hahaha

Lol you'll be fine mate, slow n steady, then slowly watch everybody else as you pass them on the side of the track. Thats my plan of attack anyway :)

I prefer mud a lot more than sand I know that!!

She will be right. Got pretty new tyres. I'm just stoked I actually get a weekend off to get out there with you boys. Spewing Shearer won't be at this one as would really like to meet him.

I prefer mud a lot more than sand I know that!!

She will be right. Got pretty new tyres. I'm just stoked I actually get a weekend off to get out there with you boys. Spewing Shearer won't be at this one as would really like to meet him.

Yeah i don't mind the mud on me xr400 lol. not so much on me mini's.

Ive mett so meny people of foram down at the two vcm rd's :) i when too . Bean good to meet you also nick.

Me too, means i'll get stuck having to talk to my wife for 7-1/2hrs on the way down :( and same on the way back... (don't tell her i said that)

Haha sorry tim i feal bad, Great fun going road triping to races with you man:) .
Next time i come with you i bring me ttr50 n sponcer you, i race me honda 50 hehe we have race with roy in 10" class be heaps cool

So does this mean your comn nick?? Hope so can't wait to see my mates from all over especially spider man :)

Can I race a two stroke jr 50 , or a posti bike stock 110 , just asking not being stupid cause Shaun has a posti and would be pretty funny to race . The jr I have and if Corey wants to race he could race that ,

Can I race a two stroke jr 50 , or a posti bike stock 110 , just asking not being stupid cause Shaun has a posti and would be pretty funny to race . The jr I have and if Corey wants to race he could race that ,

how the feck are you gonna put a 10" on the postie?

how the feck are you gonna put a 10" on the postie?
Mad skillz.. longer shocks in the rear .. or a pitbike swingarm and a welder.. pitbike forks with more oil in them so they bottom out a bit faster

Latest posts

Back