Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a professional dole bluger but when im not busy doen that im a baker/laser operater/labouer/machine operater/ hell i can even make those old wooden wine barrels/and a macanic in me spare time any1 got a job for me

full time student working part time at mc donalds someones gotta flip them burger

Student and work in a juice bar.

May be leaving school at the end of the year to enter the fitness industry. But still undecided.

student not doin nuthen else but im only 13 so yh i guess i dnt rely gotta do jack shit

me, im in school... studying for big last year, wanna become something that revolves around engines! or even an apolster, will be doing tafe course next year, learning mechanical but i may not get into it

i would love to become a moto mech, but we all know its not the most available apprenticeship around!

also outboard mech would be good to

enough off the life story!

studying at uni doing accounting n economics. working part-time as an accounts manager

im in yr 9 at school, and i am workin part time at my uncles factory building aluminium truck bodies

Before I introduce my professional line, I'd like to comment on all the kids who've introduced themselves who are still in school with part-time jobs. I have a great sense of admiration for ALL you guys and as I get more understanding about who does what surely makes for a better community among us.

I take charge of marketing and communications, among many other aspects for one of the more successful motor racing teams based in China. Its a fun job and getting to tinker with bikes as I continue to learn more on this community of young and old alike keeps longing for home manageable, to say the least.

i just finished year 10 and completed my skool certificate.... i'm workin part-time at a local automotive mechanic and hav been offered an apprenticeship there.. i havnt signd anythin yet tho, so fingers crossed cos thats wat i want to b... if i dont get that then i will b goin to the new tech colledge that is openin doin a automotive course

ive known HILLZ since i was like 4 or 5. back then i had a YZ50, it was black n white from memory, sold it to his dad wen i killed it! nowadays im 22 and i work for HILLZ, picking and packing all the parts, been ther since da new year and gotta say this is only the second place ive eva worked were the boss doesnt have a carrot stuck up his arse. so this is tops!!
ne way enuf of da life story

Previous employment includes video shop guy, panel beating apprenticship(2of4yrs), servo servant[console opporator](NO MY NAMES NOT MAHUMAD!) done around 2.5 years of plumbing labouring from domestic to factorys,house painter(4.5 years worth) new houses, renovations, restorations, factorys, worked in a bike shop for around 18 months selling repairing building bikes some in excess of 10k, fitted 4wd accsessories, ute trays, bullbars, towbars, light kits, roof racks etc.do the spot of babysitting (god children) does that count!?? anyway... now i'm fencing. Wow.. im a work $lut........... :D
dont think i missed anything..........

Latest posts

Back