oil filter for dpro 160r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisshaz

Reaction score
Can someone advised what model bike uses the same oil filter as the dpro 160r. Im trying to find a cheaper altenative to the DHZ $30 one.
The local bike shop thought it may be the same as the crf 450.

Thanks

why is that mini ? its only filtering oil ?

Be interested to see the quality difference between the two, as it stands i wouldn't put a $9 generic filter in my bike or car.

but you would put a $30 china one from dhz in your bike? it's an oil filter should be changed every few rides anyway, cant see any harm in using the generic 450 one

Last edited:
why is that mini ? its only filtering oil ?

Precisely..

but you would put a $30 china one from dhz in your bike? it's an oil filter should be changed every few rides anyway, cant see any harm in using the generic 450 one

Yeah dunno Saga, just the way i been bought up i guess..Every car ive owned ive only ever used Gen oil filters, same with bikes ive owned.

More a personal preference i guess.

nothing wrong with generic filters as they have to meet manufacturer's specs and quality.. and not to mention the fact that generic filters are still covered in warranty conditions..

lol genuine filters are more than likely made in the same factory as generic ones...

Latest posts

Back