Oko 26 mm v's Mikuni 22/26 copy ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizzo97

Reaction score
Hey everyone, mustpro came with a mikuni "26" mm says 22 on the side of it anyway.. So not sureit it's a copie or not.. Is a oko one better? Or is it just as good as mikuni ex ? Because they both say they are a good prefomanceupgrade ( value for money wise ) exept I already have a mikuni one? Is the oko a upgrade from the mikuni or an upgrade LIKE the mikuni as in if you don't already have a mikuni carb :)

the Mikuni copy's, 22/26 are good for the 125's and 140's etc, and are a good all round use carby

the OKO 26mm is good for a 150cc + cc bike, and is quite different to ride with.
they are more suited to MX tracks etc, where your throttle is either on or off.

ive never had any good luck with mikuni copy carbies on all 125,138,110,150cc engines ive had.
okos are great but like my67xr said best for mx.
okos do a much more noticeable change to the bikes performance then a mikuni does

Last edited:
Yea, OKO's are a great carb, casting is a little on the rough side, but you get what you pay for. Some say they are hard to tune, bit I didnt have much trouble tuning mine.

Latest posts

Back