OKO 26mm flatside carby jamming

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

top speed

Reaction score
hey guys i have a problem on my pitsterpro x4r..
i have put a new OKO 26mm flatside carby on it and it worked well for a less than a hour but then it started revving by itself and it could only be undone by a quick short rev. how can i fix this??
thankyou.

hey guys i have a problem on my pitsterpro x4r..
i have put a new OKO 26mm flatside carby on it and it worked well for a less than a hour but then it started revving by itself and it could only be undone by a quick short rev. how can i fix this??
thankyou.

Sounds like you might have choke on or bad idling or maybe even a problem with the jets or float.

Was I supposed to do somthing before I put the carby on or was I just supposed to put it on?

When I'm riding and it revs faster than it should it slowly gets back to where it should be

kinked throttle cable?
throttle grip fouling on the end on the handlebar, and causing it to stick?

try loosening the throttle on the handlebars, move it outwards a little, then tighten it again.
then try it out

just another thought, did the carby get pushed right into the rubber manifold before the clamp was done up?

Last edited:
I had the same problem with my new OKO 26mm carby. Its just that the throttle slide gets stuck in the carby. Just lube up the throttle slide with plenty of WD40, loosen the throttle cable a little bit and just keep riding and it will wear the slide in. I only had problems on the first ride and after doing these steps I've never had any worries man.

my oko 24,26 and 28 are all good, the slides move freely.

if they are sticky from new, i would be taking it back and asking for another one.
that is a safety issue

id say its a cable or grip issue, maybe not enough free play in the inner cable. do the rev's raise when you turn full lock?

failing that an air leak would be the next to look at..

Latest posts

Back