OKO carby

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad123

Reaction score
hey people might be getting the 140 dpro soon n and i was wondering if an oko carby would make a bit of a difference to the performance and throttle respence or am i best of leaving the 30mm mukini on it

oko made a world of difference.. I run them on 2 of my 3 bikes..

Everyone seems to go to the oko26mm.

i havent had any experience with them as yet, but intend on running one when i get my 160HO

the 30mm fakuni belongs in the bin, once you put the oko on you wont go back, they offer alot more power over the fakuni and they offer snappy on and off power when tuned well (however for this reason they do scare some pple because the power is so snappy on and off).

yeah matey, i got one on my zongshen 140 (DHZ) once you tune it up right you'll know a difference, much snappier :) i recommend it

26mm for a 140... My 160 run sweet with a 26mm oko.. 28mm is too big for a 140, and is harder to tune..

28mm isnt too big for a 140...

i used to run one years ago and it would sht on yx150's with 26mm oko's (geared the same)

but 26mm is the best selection as there literally a bolt on carb after changing the main jet to a 96 for a 140

and ty, your engine is a 155 lol not a 160

28mm isnt too big for a 140...

i used to run one years ago and it would sht on yx150's with 26mm oko's (geared the same)

but 26mm is the best selection as there literally a bolt on carb after changing the main jet to a 96 for a 140

and ty, your engine is a 155 lol not a 160

Haha. Yes Sean. I know.

ok thanks guys n dhz can give mii a great deal he said i can get a 140 dpro with free low rise pro taper n a oko 26mm carby for 1250$

Latest posts

Back