OKO Issues

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone tell me on the 3rd carby in the pic next to the idle screw, what is the little tube poking out at 90 degrees??

could be a vacuum port or an overflow..
to see just start your bike and put yr finger over to see if its sucking...
i think thump 140's pe24mm has a similar fitting there too..

Well after lots of head scratching,checking,re checking and adjustments i have finally got it running,a bit rough but running none the less.
Ive re checked the valves (again) stripped the carby and given it a good clean with petrol and blown it out and shortened the cable shealth a bit more,checked for any wiring connections that may have come loose and adjusted the mixture screw.

MV Pro if you get really stuck mate, give us a yell... i've played with one or two of those things... totally worth it once up and running....

although, this is the second OKO 26mm thread mentionind similar issues... bit of a worry.. bad batch out there?

Might take you up on that offer Tom.While it is running i dont think it is at its full potential just yet and wouldnt mind you running your eye over it to see what you think.

Latest posts

Back