Opinion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge

Reaction score
Hi guys just a quick question I've been looking for a new bike I've had a Dhz 160dpro an I'm lookin to get a new bike an would like some help on wat is the better bike to get I've been lookin at pitster pro lxr, Dhz outlaw, motovert or psto witch would be a better bike an not to sure if I should go for the 160again or Daytona I'd like to spend around $2500 if I could get some different opinions on witch would be best wold be a massive help on wat to go for

Pitsterpro still seems to have the edge on the competitors, there not just slapped together without any thought and the product is proven and race ready, id go the pitster.

All PSTO bikes will be old stock. They dont exist anymore.
You will have to change the plastics to LXR for the ease of getting sticker kits.
Can pick up some nice second hand bikes at a good price of all the ones you mentioned.
My pick would be 160 LXR.
The daytona would be a nice option but dont think you will get 1 for the money your looking to spend.

Sweet is there more power get the Daytona an worth the extra money or am I better off going for the 160 an getting the tb big bore kit withe the v2 head with would be a better more reliable engine

ther all great, lxr being the best, however for another $100 you could get the 190 outlaw. The lxr will handle better (probably) but on the other hand who doesn't like more power.
If you went ahead with the outlaw 190 you could upgrade the suspension in the future.
What are you riding? Track? Trail? Paddock?

Have you considered the atomik comp? Don't see many of them around.

Ive got the Lxr with a daytona anima 150f its one hell of a angry little bike but in saying that there still quite a new motor and not a great deal of options or support around for them right now ... Lucky enough ive had no real dramas with mine and its done around 17 hours now

I was told that the motovert is the same as a pitster pro is that right motovert put there own stickers on It but it pretty much the same

Few minor differences , frame is bout an inch longer on the pitster, peg mounts bolt on the frame and on the vert it's welded to the frame , think u get a slightly better shock on the rear of the lxr but minimal difference iv got the vert and am happy with it

yeah I was talking about the dhz outlaw, motvert are very similar to lxr, how much are they, I can't find a price.

The psto I have heard have a thinner material for the frame.

Down side of a outlaw though is that it is not linkage, the rest are.

The PSTO TL160 are not much different in quality to the LXR. Has LXR swing arm and wheels. Similar style frame and plastics.
Where have you seen the PSTO advertised and for how much?

Do u know if its hard to get parts for the vert in Sydney

I think it was in gosford for $2350 but I've found a couple newish outlaw 160 an a vert booth for 1200 they've only been ridin twice an not even run in get but I carnt deside witch one to get I'm up in the air wether to go new or get the second hand one

Money talks bud, the vert for $1200 sounds great and leaves you coin to mod, obviously it's in near new condition, id go vert over the outlaw personally.

Bad thanks for ur advise im thinkin the vert too but wondering if it hard to get parts for the vert or r the parts similar to the pitster pro I know u can get parts from Victoria I'm wondering if there's any where in Sydney

Go the vert its 99% the same as an LXR so any parts you might require you can get through DHZ in Villawood and its a good price at $1200 plenty of cash left for mods ....

Dont stress too much about parts supply even if you require something from a different state of Aus it only takes a few days at most anyway. Theres tons of spares available Australia wide

wahahahaha thought it looked familiar!!!

Better ring the guy mate

Latest posts

Back