Opinion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0448889107 - David

I also reported the ad as a scam. Maybe he didn't have a good pic of his bike and decided to steal your pic

NOT COOL

WTF !! thats a picture of my bike in my backyard and its not for sale !!

Ive reported the Ad its false advertisement thats not the actual item for sale its a picture of my bike but thats not my ad

I hope you gave him a good ear bashing on the phone thats not on.

I had a heart attack when i seen it !

Thanks Phil

You cant advertise a bike for sale with some else's picture ... fair enough its a similar bike but not the exact one he owns who knows what condition it may be in and if he even owns one full stop ...
Its advertised as a z160ho hmmm doesn't look like one to me in that picture LOL

Did he remove the pic cause i cant see it, hahahaha happy easter nick lol. Are you sure its in the shed.

Good ole google lol.

Did he remove the pic cause i cant see it, hahahaha happy easter nick lol. Are you sure its in the shed.

Good ole google lol.

Cheers mate same to you !

I hope its still there ??? Even if he got in my dog would munch on him so MAYBE ......he stole it but my dog ate his arms and legs so he can no longer ride it thats why its up for sale LOL.

Shifty c**t there's a lot if crooked stuff on Gumtree

He has the correct picture now at least even though its still not an actual photo of his own bike ....

Yeah I had a look at the bike before I contact it I seen this so I thought ill stay clear of it

Scored my self a nitro circus limited edition pitster pro mad carnt wait to rip it up mad score thank for al ur opinions guys

Scored my self a nitro circus limited edition pitster pro mad carnt wait to rip it up mad score thank for al ur opinions guys

There good bike mate i freakin love mine best pit bike I've owned period ! the quality of the frame etc and suspension on them is the best in every aspect .

I just brought a Daytona Anima 190 FDX to chuck in mine ... Takegawa kicker , Red boyesen ignition cover and a few other goodies to chuck on mine its gonna be sweet as it gets

I know bro it go's pretty hard handles good I got it from that bloke that used the photo of ur bike it was just to good to let go

Latest posts

Back