overthinking and over thinking

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Please note the intake which we supplied doesn't fit Daytona Anima 190 Engine"
so id need to find something that fits with that too.

Last edited:
but wouldnt the race-carby be better than the keihin PE28 carby?
i dont even know the difference between the two parts.

A keihin Pe28 is about as race carby spec you can get.

"Please note the intake which we supplied doesn't fit Daytona Anima 190 Engine"

See post #11

"but wouldn't the Keihin PE28 race-carby be better than the keihin PE28 carby?
The 2x carby's are actually the exact same thing

""Please note the intake which we supplied doesn't fit Daytona Anima 190 Engine"

So to fit the Keihin PE28 to the Daytona 190 you use the rubber adapter, so it must come with the bike for the Keihin PE28 to be already supplied/fitted to the bike

oh, Right. I assumed one would have been better than the other.
Now, About this seat. It looks extremely unappealing and uncomfortable. What model of seat could it be replaced with? and what model are these plastics from?

They use TTR110 style plastic's, seat and tank
The seat's are pretty comfortable i thought.

There is slightly different one used on the Atomik Fuse and other brand's too, it's slightly softer and doesn't have the raised section at the rear either
TTR PIT BIKE | eBay

Last edited:
They use TTR110 style plastic's, seat and tank
The seat's are pretty comfortable i thought.

There is slightly different one used on the Atomik Fuse and other brand's too, it's slightly softer and doesn't have the raised section at the rear either
TTR PIT BIKE | eBay
thanks a bunch, After looking around for kits for the TTR110 style plastics I remembered I'd seen a nice kit a while ago on someones 2012 motovert 160r, how would i go about getting this kit onto the TTR110 plastics?

Buy the sticker set and a set of plastic's then stick them on

Or buy the sticker's and put them onto the Pitsterpro LXR plastics

Brendo made a video to help people out fitting sticker's somewhere here too

Buy the sticker set and a set of plastic's then stick them on

Or buy the sticker's and put them onto the Pitsterpro LXR plastics

Brendo made a video to help people out fitting sticker's somewhere here too
cheers, bud. I took a look at a tutorial of how to apply them and its what I expected :(
I was refering to getting the kit for the ttr110 plastics as I think the motovert 160r's are different.. so they just wouldnt line up properly. I sent the original thread owner a PM about it, cheers tho!
PS. any idea where to get some blue billet parts? links welcome! haha

Last edited:
If you end up getting a Lxr and don't like the seat. Let me know as I'm on the look out of a step seat.
The ttr 110 plastics are only different in the front number plate and the front guard.

Regarding blue billet parts. EBay is your friend man.

If you end up getting a Lxr and don't like the seat. Let me know as I'm on the look out of a step seat.
The ttr 110 plastics are only different in the front number plate and the front guard.

Regarding blue billet parts. EBay is your friend man.
Yeah no worries. ill let you know man. It looks disgusting imo, ill probably just give you it since yous have been a big help, sorry for all the stupid questions haha, just trying to get my head around most of it.
Are the foot pegs, clutch, brake lever and brake peddle one size fits all or what? how do I go about sizing if not? i think im overthinking every little detail haha.

Last edited:
Don't worry about all the size of stuff man its all adjustable to you. Except the foot pegs. The ones that come on them are spx foot pegs and are really good. I swapped mine out for some alloy Kult ones and I have had to swap back as the alloy ones didn't stand up to the punishment haha.
I'm 6ft 1 and ride my lxr no problems. I have massive hands too. I have changed the clutch lever to a outlaw pro lever but the front break is the same.

Don't worry about asking too many questions. If you can't find it in a search just drop a post and we are all happy to help.

Oh, I didn't mean one size fits all as in people haha. I meant would the pedals, levers, etc just bolt in? or is there a certain size lever, pedal etc the bike will take? :confused-smiley-014
I should hang around motorbike heads more often, they'll steer me in the right direction and show me the dos and dont's haha.
Ill learn in time :eek:

Ohhh haha the clutch lever is anything fits basically. Front brake bit harder. Foot pegs uhh yea you make them fit haha.
Everything else is basically hope it fits and if it doesn't you make it fit unfortunately. Some things will just bolt on. Others you will need to modify

Latest posts

Back