Owner Review- DHZ Outlaw 140cc Tard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubes-DHZ140

Reaction score
Hey dudes i recently got this bike off DHZ.com.au :)
I paid $1400 delivered.

It came in a cardboard box in a metal shipping frame. I was surprised they managed to fit the whole lot in the single box.
I had to put on: Pro Tapers, Front wheel, rear Fastace shocks and front mudguard.

After i put it together i made sure all the bolts were nice and tight and everything looked right. Chucked oil in the engine and sprayed the filter, oh mate wasn't I keen to hear it purr. haha, when i started her up high as revs filled the place and i was crushed ahah. Then a mate of mine figured the idle pin of all things was in wayyyy too tight.

After all of that, I kicked her over, first time start :) and it sounded soo nice.
Took it for a spin and i was real impressed with the Zongshen engines power. it lifted up a little bit going into 3rd just fanging along haha.

The Gears are N-1-2-3-4 which i love because you cant accidentally slip into N when you wanna shift up to 2nd whereas them poor usual china setups you can.

Some of the products included in this deal are the pro tapers (free), fastace rear shocks, the 12/12 innova slicks, and the dual exhaust by DHZ, they get alot of comments, most of me mates haven't seen dual pipes on a thumpy around my area.

This bike is Effing Awesome!! Good fun, and it goes hard on the track :)

Sorry guys, Here's a better pic. I ripped the dhz kit off because its s**t aha

attachment.php

Attachments

• motard .jpg
    motard .jpg
    89 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
unles sthe bike is old scholl its fast ace SHOCK not SHOCKS

has he released a motard version already?as all can see i a crf50 motard package?

its only the old crf50 style dhz guys, he posted a pic in post your rides thread

yeah was thinking so owell....wishfull thinking

its only the old crf50 style dhz guys, he posted a pic in post your rides thread

I dont get that eh.. Why do a review.. drooling about ya new beast and then not put in a picture..

and not some pic of the DHZ site.. YOUR ACTUAL BIKE!..

and tell people its the crf70 model its only the old crf50 lol ????????

Sorrry dudes didn't think you'd all get so cut about a few mistakes.. Oiii and there's a pic in the rides thread.

hi,
welcome to Miniriders pash24,

you should say g'day in the introductions thread too.
and get some pics up of your bike.

and yeah it is CRF50 style,
was mentioned by a few others in the above posts too, a couple of years ago

Hey mate cheers for the welcome.
Yer I should just been busy lately aye yer I've been building a mini bike lately.
Yer sorry about that mate didn't see it's a nice bike though.

Latest posts

Back