Owner review of the 2009 pitpro 140cc bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
review of the 2009 pitpro 140cc bigfoot, now a complete custom bike

review of the new pitpro 140cc bigfoot

Model: pitpro

Make: bigfoot

Year: 2009

Engine HI-PERFORMANCE YX 140cc ENGINE 1P56FMI

Fuel capacity 3L

Transmission 4 SPEED GEARBOX [N,1234] "ALL UP"PATTERN WITH H/DUTY CLUTCH

Suspension System EXTRA LONG TRAVEL USD FORKS H/D REAR SHOCK WITH PIGGY BACK RESERVOIR

Weight 65KG

Bike Size MIDSIZE / BIGFOOT

carby MIKUNI 26mm CARBY (i think these are copys not genuine)

exhaust PRO-CIRCUIT COPY 30MM PERFORMANCE EXHAUST WITH S/STEEL MUFFLER

Wheel Base 1180 MM

wheels WIDE H/DUTY 32 SPOKE ALLOY ANODISED WHEELS 17' FRONT/14' REAR

Engine starting KICK START

Brakes HYD. WAVY DISC BRAKES WITH BRAIDED S/STEEL LINES W/BIG DISCS FRONT & REAR

Seat Height 790MM

plastics KLX style

Mods since i got it have been red death grips, rockstar handle bar pad and unit dark angel sticker kit coz im emo n **** =)

yes i know this is not the best bike on the market... but i have to say its damn good. its easy to ride and feels really solid.

the first bike i ever had / learnt on was a 2007 atomik prox 250 that mi scored for a carton of beer. never been into my bikes but my gf got me into them so i really wasnt fussed on what i was riding. but after riding the atomik for a while i fell in love with riding lol... but as you all know atomik prox 250s are heavy as hell. was a great bike to learn on in my opinion but after a while it was not for me. anyway got home last thursday ngiht and the gf had a early birthday present for me. it was the pit pro 140cc big foot, hell yeah lol shes a keeper i know =) ..anyway been riding it non stop since then run in was good oil like always was **** so changed that. everything has been lock tighted and all it needs now is a tune in thumps garage and it will be ready for the ride day =)

in my opinion this bike is for someone who likes the bigger bikes. even though its only a 140 my brother has the same bike and his was a lot faster than the atomik.

price for this bike is $1299 at east 50s. brian there is awsome always has good adive and has the time to chat to noobs like me.

this is my first review so hope its ok

cheers

sneezy

Attachments

• P221009_20.09.JPG
    P221009_20.09.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 36
  • P231009_16.48.jpg
    P231009_16.48.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 212
  • P231009_16.49.JPG
    P231009_16.49.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 116
  • P241009_14.01.jpg
    P241009_14.01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 118
  • P241009_13.56.JPG
    P241009_13.56.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
ha ha, nice work mate, i'll edit this for language shortly.. ha ha. naughty naughty... ;)

also does anyone know where to get a mud gaurd for the rear from to stop mud and dirt going into rear shock? also should i replace the fule filter and spark plug that comes with it? not sure if brian at east 50s changes them before sale

cheers

sneezy

mate i reckon you make one pretty easy, or go to a bike wrecker, and adapt one from a busted up jap mxer... just cut it down to suit the length, and fab up some brackets to mount it.
The other option you have, is to get some shock socks... Protective cover that slided over your shock and spring to keep crap out of it. see em on sidecars a fair bit...
and yeah, changing the plug and fuel filter probably not a bad idea.

yeha will get a new spark plug and fuel filter this week. might also change the levers ready for the ride day as last time me and my bro were out there he stacked it and snapped his.. he has motovert ones now and they seem awsome might also sus the asv ones

oh and if anyone has questions about the bike please just ask

cheers
kris

oh and if anyone has questions about the bike please just ask

cheers
kris

^^^ does it come in Hetero??? ba ha ha ha...

Yeah mate, ASV levers FTW... for the cost of buying them, Vs how many normal ones you'll bust, they're worth the money.. I put one on your Pro-x, pinch that one.

someone wants to buy the prox offerded $500 shouild i take it?

lol ok i will talk to him today he really wants it for some reason lol might bring my bike and my brothers bike over sometime get ya to help me check the valve clearances lol everything else is sweet now fixed my brothers bike yesterday put his new motovert levers on.. so much better than stock ones =)

yeah no dramas mate, we'll organise some shed time, get em both sorted. :)

Gday mate, just a quick question, im new to pit bikes and im caught between the 140xr and the 140 bigfoot, if you could shed some light to which is better, that would be fantastic, cheers for your time
mick

140xr has better rear shock and tires than your average ebay bike. 140 bigfoot has higher seat height and bigger wheels than a pitbike. That's all there is to it. Bottom line is both bikes are inferior to a DHZ 140.

cheers for that, so does the big foot have the same rear shock as a xr r and apart for the seat and wheels there the same bike? if you were to choose what would you run with

cheers mick

no the bigfoot has a generic shock XR has a fastace. If I HAD to choose between the 2 I'd go the 140xr.
I own a 140xr and it break every time I ride it, I've had to spend a s#!tload of $$ upgrading and fixing it to turn it into a decent ride, I'd go with a DHZ 140, it's a better bike and it costs less

thanks for the info mate, nothing against you but i have read a bit about the pitpros and alot of ppl change the oil and little shit like that n they're all sweet. ur the first person that has really dissed them..

new pics up

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back