Owner review of the 2009 pitpro 140cc bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and yes it gets riden all the time, every ride i clean it for a few hours etc, i treat this bike better than the cr250 which is sad actually lol, dunno there is just something about minis and working on them that i enjoy so i pretty mich treat it like a jap bike =)

hey mate
ive got a pitpro 140 cc
and just wanna know if ur having problems with the handlebars always coming loose?
running protapers highrises on it to

hey mate got a pic of your clamps????? mine are fine withe the high rise aye

ah ok pitpro have different clamps on some bikes, are the allen keys done up as tight as possible? handle bars might be too small for the clamps aye

The 140, Ive found as Im 6'1" the smaller wheels just seem to duck and dive alittle

ah yep thats understandable, if you look after your bike, it looks after you

yer they are done up all the way
but the bolts go down further on one side more than the other
ive tried to even it up but no good

222476_1884784953141_1046890238_2176790_5440562_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cut the rear plastics a bit, not 100% sure if i like them though lol

How do you find it goes with the 140?

yeah good mate, i only ever riden a 140 so cant compare it to anything else, when i first got the bike i was a noob, and i stuffed up the kick start gears and rooted the motor, thump140 on here helped me out and we got a yx140 with z40 cams from DHZ and put that in, starts great, runs great and i luv it, i treat it like a jap bike, which is a lil sad lol but in saying that looking after it has meant i have gone riding and never had a problem with it

well that is really good to hear, I have the same motor as (from DHZ) you in an offroad postie. Even though it is heavy is goes really well.

I was thinking going a 155 or 160 but I think for what im doing I really don't need to go the extra cc's.

I look after my bikes and clean them to an inch in there life ahaha

Latest posts

Back