Parcel pickup & ship from Regents Park, Brisbane, Queenland?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Seller won't ship an Item I want, soooo, any one game to fetch it up and put some stamps on an item for me? Just an alloy manifold for an old Chrysler. Easy-peazy.

Thanks!

I'd help but I'm in the wrong state. if it's little and easy to post I'll do it!

I'd help but I'm in the wrong state. if it's little and easy to post I'll do it!

Well, it weighs less than even you, I reckon;) Bigger than a bread loaf, smaller than a breadbox. It's listed for pickup, but if he'll post in to AU, I may ask you to relay it, if you would. I'm doing a similar deal for a buddy in Belgium right now.

Thanks!

Yeah find out if he will post to Newcastle in nsw and I'll happily help ya out!

hope you won that, that was a steal.. John Cain manifolds are hard to find these days and are pretty much the best manifolds..

Nay, I stopped at $77. Figured by the time another $50+ for shipping, donating the carb to the fetch & ship helper, and modding it for my 300 Ford, I'd be in deeper than I wanted. Cain stuff was pretty good, I hear. I'd rather have a 2bbl Aussie Speed Hurricane, for my use, but figured I'd take a stab at this one. If I thought I could get an iron 2bbl stocker modded to seal, I'd grab one of then cheapies. I just want longer runners than the Ford log 1bbl, for RV use. I may just end up making an upper for an EFI lower and use two Weber progressive 2bbls.

Thanks for the offers, folks!

Latest posts

Back