PARKLANDS RIDE DAY MAY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt see crash but have seen the grazzed skin :)
Was few gopros out today so will be some good footage , im loading up mine now :)
Oh was good day , good to meet a few new peps and good to have a battle or 2 out on the tracks:)

Yeah, heaps of fun today... had some mad battles... didn't end up dying, so thats always a bonus.
Thanks fellas! Bunch of top blokes (and the 2 girls too)
Special thanks to COrdogs and his missus who brought the tent, beer, meat, bbq and condiments.. U guys are awesome!!!
best ride day ever!!
Should have stayed on.. I ended up getting stuck in the forest for 3 hours and pushing my bike up wet slippery hills.. :( sucked big time... Moral of the story.. Ride ya pitty!!!

Here's somthin for all you fella's racing VCM!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v2Zq3tkhWoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great day with great people. Thanks Corey for lunch. And you no it's a big crash when ya lose ya pants, sorry Mick. Hope ya feel better today.

Last edited:
Great day with great people. Thanks Corey for lunch. And you no it's a big crash when ya lose ya pants, sorry Mick. Hope ya feel better today.

lol yeah ive seen some good get offs but havnt seen some go down that hard there pant have been ripped of stack of the year so far....

from what i here beno he isnt doing to well at all hope ya felling better mick

Haha, thanks guys, yeah my pants coming off was a good laugh afterwards, got a huge ass tearing below my right cheek so I guess that's what de pantsed me lol. Was the biggest off I have ever had. But being bare assed was a memorable moment for me and all, thankyou so much to Corey and Katie for there hospitality and the use of all the ibuprofen and melolite dressings, and the great time I had, thankyou. And thanks also to all the Miniriders, you guys are a messed up bunch and I fit in beautifully, was great meeting the boys behind the freakish names and won't forget this day and people ever. Will be ready for VCM, so nick get ya girl ready to pamper my broken body lol.

Last edited:
What a blast of a weekend! A very big thank you to all who came out and made it a great day, honourable mention to Mick aka:rotn50 for flying 1100 kilometres to be here, I feel bad for not getting your stack on film or much of anything else for that matter.

This was my first official miniriders ride day, so thanks heaps Joshy and Brooke for help organising it couldn't of done it with out ya's! Was really pleased to here such good feed back, thanks again. We'll have to do it again real soon!

I don't really have to much footage, but I'll see if there's enough for a quick vid?

BD5E1D75-7E86-4B23-A025-C5AFB77AE50F-201-0000000C1A786F3F_zpsb6606972.jpg

DAD67FF4-50CB-4BD9-B9D1-256AABC788CF-201-0000000C21BF3284_zps81190a0a.jpg

29A5C39F-9B18-464D-ACD2-A6D9472DD3F4-377-0000001CF44BDE17_zps59608222.jpg

FD57ADCC-91E4-40E0-A529-299C127CADEA-201-0000000BF5F81422_zps7cea8e80.jpg

789D2875-B98D-4E4F-8CB0-B9E9514ACC70-201-0000000BDAD266DF_zps227c4f03.jpg

6316F679-F756-412E-8D24-3E3CA89568BA-201-0000000B47761C43_zps68bf51fc.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I tell ya what Timeeh that bloody shoulder better be broken for the amount of whinging he did! :p

Only joking!!!

I hope your all good for Vcm big fella otherwise Motorman will bloody kill me! ;)

Haha I tell ya what Timeeh that bloody shoulder better be broken for the amount of whinging he did! :p

Only joking!!!

I hope your all good for Vcm big fella otherwise Motorman will bloody kill me! ;)

HAHAHAHA! After watching the vid i don't think it was Rotns day. Must be that southern air, stuffed him up real good :)

Haha the first was Josh's fault n the second was Brett's!

Just ask him :p

He actually did real well out there for never being on a track before, quicker than me! But that's not hard I have battles with 6 year olds on 60's ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v2Zq3tkhWoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the PC only vid guys, it's because of the music rights. YouTube flagged it and we couldn't be bothered to change it!

Twins???
DSC02306.JPG

LOL, hope your ass feels better soon :p
And im the straight twin and your the one batting for the other team dude haha, but yeah I'll be your brother timeehfee lol

Only joking!!!

Haha, well I enjoyed the sympathy Katie showed me, but then again you where the one dressing my wounds big boy, ma boi cordogs

HAHAHAHA! After watching the vid i don't think it was Rotns day. Must be that southern air, stuffed him up real good :)
It was rotns day, firstly I crashed a few times cause I try and have a big heart, secondly I got my pants off with all the boys around Bahahaha, me and you will be fighting it out at VCM bro

haha yer i didnt know he came of when i went round him on that corner until i seen the vid, that wasnt a bad 1 atleast :)
Haha, yeah Bretto I left the door open and you shut it bro, you got some Sik style and fast moves mate, the crash wasn't bad but 3 bikes in a row missed my face by mm's, was great riding with ya lad

Mick did awesome for his first day on a MX track... Definitely didn't back off! Good job.. sorry bout the injuries though! Youd be hurting today im sure... I sure am...

Heaps of fun battles goin on... Bit shameful when ya cant catch brett on the 50 and your on a 160... Although hes crazy fast... youd be unbeatable on a big bike (by that I mean a LXR something... ha ha...)!

Mick did awesome for his first day on a MX track... Definitely didn't back off! Good job.. sorry bout the injuries though! Youd be hurting today im sure... I sure am...

Heaps of fun battles goin on... Bit shameful when ya cant catch brett on the 50 and your on a 160... Although hes crazy fast... youd be unbeatable on a big bike (by that I mean a LXR something... ha ha...)!

Cheers Justin, your fast also mate, you got those berms sorted bud. Was good riding with you mate, yeah I was sore today, nothing a full body massage by Corey didn't fix. :eek:

Cheers Justin, your fast also mate, you got those berms sorted bud. Was good riding with you mate, yeah I was sore today, nothing a full body massage by Corey didn't fix. :eek:

Sure thing big fella I can sort that out for ya, oh and don't worry I won't tell anyone About the bed wetting incident :p

Latest posts

Back