• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out a lifan 150cc(cylinder head not available)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION: Parting out a Lifan 150cc,(cylinder head not available)

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE: All parts no matter how big or small are $5(well if you need something small ask for a price and i will be very reasonable on price. You pay postage, post will depend on weight.

REASON FOR SELLING: Its a lifan(me no likee)

EXTRA INFO:Cylinder head is not available, engine is lucky to have seen 20hrs due to a shift drum issue, shift drum is worn and unusable.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS: PM me here or post on this thread.

PICTURES:

20130305_175144_zpsf985deed.jpg
20130305_183346_zps141fda33.jpg
20130305_183327_zpse08c29e1.jpg
20130305_183522_zps6d3cbcbf.jpg

Is this to early to bump. Hehe

Hi, i will take the flywheel and stator please, for a rebuild i am doing. Cheers DD

No worries mate, due to weight post is $12 + $5 for the part so a grand total of $17. You can Paypal [email protected] cheers Mick

I would like the clutch complete... if it will fit in my yx 150

Last edited:
I would like the clutch complete... if it will fit in my yx 150
hey zac, if the clutch rubbers are good then its a goer mate, you will get everything associated with the clutch down to the plate and bolts. For the complete clutch if good will be $5 + $12 but i will let you know tomorrow mate.

Hey mate, what do you have left?
Hey mate, so far the clutch and cylinder head have been taken, the gear drum selector is warn causing the engine to not engage 3rd properly. What you after?

How much for the lot? I want to do a rebuild project so an engine like this would be perfect

Oh the magneto and stator are gone also but if needed can get another, are you using it for parts or want to get it running again??

I may be able to get another 150 lifan with the same prob, it is complete and i dont know the history of this motor apart from the fact it is still running and is a bit dirty as there was some oil leaking from the sprocket seal, but is running. Only thing is postage will be about $40 to $50 due to box size and weight.

May need the cam chain/tensioner assembly ill let ya know when i pick the head up from the post office and put it on

Damn mark im surprised it took bloody aus post so long to get it there, they are a slack mob. Let me know mate.

Yeah that is fine, how much would the motor cost? I would prefer a yx engine if you have one but I'll take a litany if its at a good price

Yeah that is fine, how much would the motor cost? I would prefer a yx engine if you have one but I'll take a litany if its at a good price

I could do the engine for $30 + postage, let me know and I can find out postage for you if interested.

Haha warples! Haha :p

If you had been a subscriber to my channel you would know this, may i encourage you to subscribe for some cool vids son. The link below my posts also states this haha:beerchug:

Latest posts

Back