Parts going walkabout

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take the parts back and tell him to piss off and pay for his own ****
for some reason he seems to have too much time on his hands does he have a job?

Maybe just put some good Loctite on the bolts so there a pain in the neck to un do just a suggestion.

Listening to some of the other responses is a crack up typical guy responses i love it hahaha (im a guy too)

but in all seriousness i wouldnt put up with that ****! If it really bothers u tell him it really makes u angry and if he does it again just think what it will be like living witha dude that wont care about what you want and does what he wants............you gotta then decide do u want that or is this taking ur parts just a small thing in which case u just gotta put up with it......

Either that or take up kung fu and if he does it again kick his ass bahahahaha....

Hide His bike from him for a day or so :} of just beat him up with a sack of Georgia Oranges it wont leave any bruising but hill know whos boss after that ;)

I have a little bit of a problem at the moment and I'm just after some advice. A month ago I did own a Pisterpro LXR 177. It was a great bike that really ran well. Probably a little too good for me!

But since then my boyfriend has helped himself to and taken off my bike my:

- ASV levers
- Yamaha brakes
- Pro Circuit pipe
- Braided oil lines
- Big bore kit and head
- Solex Univeral bars

I need help cause I WANT THEM BACK! And I want to be able to stop him flogging them again :(

Any ideas....PLEASE.... :)

Give him the bill for the replacement with new items or he can hand them back over his choice

Grab him by the scruff of the neck , drag him out to your bike and tell him you want all your parts replaced ... Then warn him that if he EVER applies spanner torque to your nuts again , you'll apply some serious FOOT pounds to his !

Latest posts

Back