pay pal junkies, get your fix here.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
or maybe not.

but I will ask you a story.

for our engagement party everyone thought it would be fun to give us gift cards. the visa pre paid credit cards. this would be fine, if they all had limits of 300 dollars. but they dont. so I gots heaps of cards, with tiny limits.

does anyone know if you can add multiple credit cards to one payment on paypal?

failing that,

does anyone know how I can get the funds on these cards transferred to my PP account?

failing that, does anyone want some free gift cards?................. phsyc.

please help.

from,

desperate with lots of gift cards.

Ha ha that's funny...

But yeah I'm pretty cluey with paypal I'll figure it out for you tomorrow when I'm on my laptop not my phone. I do know i have 2 credit cards attached to my paypal. I'm also pretty sure I can pull money from them on to my paypal account. It's in the get money option or something like that!

But yeah I'll help ya more tomorrow!

i was gonna give you + reps. but I am gonna hold it untill I get a positive response. if you cant help me, no reps. bahahaha.

I have been able to link both cards to my PP account, but when I go to buy my extra 38cc's from classichonda50saustralia.com.au (awesome site by the way), it only picks one card to pay it from. but because they are pre-paid, I need to use two cards, for one purchase.

Hrmm you need to add funds to your paypal account... I'm too slack to get my laptop but I'm sure you can add funds from your credit card to your account!

Yea dude i'm pretty sure it won't work and you can't money out of them another way to do it is call classic honda then they can charge the cards manually over the phone . Hope that helps .

You should have got a pin number with the cards.

Withdraw the cash, deposit it into your bank account and then transfer to your paypal account or use paypal to pay for your item from your bank account.

Failing that. Send funds to someone elses paypal account from both cards. They can then return the entire amount to your paypal account and presto, you then have the entire amount from your engagement present to spend on 50 parts.

If your fiance is letting you do this, you have found a good girl. Make sure you get her something as well.

Also, when this works. + reps would be nice and I am still waiting for some backflip footage:)

logic

So are there visa with cash on them??

Do what above send take the money out at a atm & put it back into your bank..

If there like gift cards for like super cheap & coles myers ones like that you can sell them for cash on this link..

Not sure how good it is seen it on the news like a few months ago.. Mayb can have a look into that..

Sell Unwanted Gift Cards Vouchers, Exchange Gift For Cash

yeh chonda, they are essentially visa cards. no pin numbers, just swipe and sign.

would I have to send the funds to someone witha a pay pal account?

logic, the jump that I had build to try and flip, the 50cc just wasnt enough. this will help. also I have made some foam pit connections. stay tuned.

westy, does your missus have paypal as well, if so then send both amounts to her account and pay Jamie from there. otherwise youll be paying paypal transfer fee's twice.

or do wat billy said and order over the phone. Jamie should be able to process both cards.

if i transfer the funds to somones paypal account will you please pay for my order?

there is 10 bucks in it if you do.

and if your run away with my money, a nice friend of mine named "crusher" is comin after your kneecaps.

Had a good look and yor boned. Even if you put money on different paypal accounts and then try transfer it to one there is so many fees. But even still doesn't really work. Why don't you just transfer funds from ur bank account and just use the cards As your every day money instead? In the long run it all still works out the same...

Did you call jamie ? Its the only way it will work . Or maybe another way does classichonda have a credit card option in checkout ? If it does try it that way

yeh emailed Jaimie, they do not have merchant facilities, only the online thingy. he would probably have to pay a massive rent on those card swipers too.

Yer rach gonna just use the cards to buy my bread and milk. actually, Reminder: buy bread.

Westy,

How much in total is the purchase?

The fees are not that massive in my opinion.

If you want you can transfer it to my partners account and I will make the purchase for you.

Just a thought if it helps you out.

logic

PM has been replied to and further details asked for.

Nothing major. Just so I know what you want to buy.

logic

well thanks everyone for your input. But these cards just aint gonna work. thought I was on a winner.

you stay classy san diago.

Latest posts

Back