Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylegooseman

Reaction score
G'day,
Last weekend I bought a second hand Pit Boss Empire 110 for $400, the last owner kept it in great condition and didn't abuse it. In my opinion this is a great bike, the whole thing feels solid and its got crap loads of power, I havent had chance to properly run it yet due to the weather but I gave her a run on the road and its awesome. Its got a 110cc 3 valve engine with clutch and its solid, the crank is balanced too so no vibrations. Aluminium frame so she light and easy to throw around. Suspension is great, rear shock is adjustable and has excellent rebound and the forks are good for what they are (might get some marzoochi shivers tho). It came with a set of almost new Kenda Carlsbad tyres which are awesome :D Gave it an oil change and quick service when i got it home and it kicks over first time every time and idles at a very low tick-over. I will take her down the forestry when weather permits and give her a proper try and tell you guys how she goes. In my opinion this is a great bike and could prove to be a good (cheap) modding bike and seems l very tough
Cheers
Kyle

BTW this is not a review just a brief over view because no one seems to own one on here

Couple of Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Could mean alloy frame? with Aluminium swing arm.

Took her up the forestry today for a run, it rips. Theres so much power and it handles great, the suspension absorbs pretty much anything too. Definetly recommend this to anyone looking for a pitbike under $1500 that doesnt need much upgrading

Not aluminum frame and if im not mistaken the engine company is pbe? Pitboss. Nice bike.

Latest posts

Back