PBK's X4R build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i reckon youd be better spending your money getting too the track and racing it aussie titles at cessnock would be a good place too roll it out huh

i reckon youd be better spending your money getting too the track and racing it aussie titles at cessnock would be a good place too roll it out huh

im not planning on having a quarter of that stuff this year

and im planning on going to oz titles

yer, i like what Rusty is doing & all but to me one race in one town isnt national

well hillz MA held the auzzie junior titles at lakes over 1 week and it was a national title,didnt run in any other town and that is the national body running it,so 1 weekend in cessnock is good enough for me,im hoping to take out the oldest rider trophy

when did you start selling drugs ?

haha

if i was selling drugs i would be living in a mansion and have the sickest track and a finished bike

i would probs also be out there riding my track with huge spottys instead of typing this

but you never know

there has been a tiny bit of progress

i got my seat cover on today and i must say i am impressed it feels heaps better than a stock one

will get a pic tomorrow and i WILL be ordering lxr wheelset next week and maybe some gpx front brakes and rear brake pads

hey pbk i've got a brand new s35d cam i wanna sell brand new in packet, and some front brakes aswell .

also pitster US are having a sale on lxr wheelsets atm, not sure if you want to deal with them tho.
sohuld llok good with the new wheels mate

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up billy

but yer i wanna get them as soon im paid and get it rolling asap!

what front brakes do you have?

and i will pass on the cam for now as its not at the top of my list

haha its just the standard front lxr break system, but looking at yours i think its the same so not what your after, yeah only delling as i want to get the s25d cam , o well .

my computer is being a bum so dunno when i will have pics up it wont freaking read usb devices nor will my ipod charge either grrrrr

IMG_1064.jpg

and this build wont be doing much for the next 8 freakin weeks!!! dhz and everywhere is sold out of lxr wheels

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back