Pegmounts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusedminis

Reaction score
Trying to find information on whether the Klx110 mount holes are the same as the Crf50 / chinese mount holes.

And is a CT110 tranny compatible with chinese engines?

I am trying to find the answers but thought somebody might already know.

I would be pretty positive a CT110 tranny will not fit a china motor without major modifications.

Don't know about the pegmounts.

genuine klx 110's are'nt the same as crf50 but the chinese klx clone motors are

Could someone expand on how they are different.

I want to put a redbarron or 2bros KLX110 skidplate onto a 155z engine.

And why would you say a ct110 tranny wont fit, this was the base motor the chinese copied from the start. More information is needed here.

And why would you say a ct110 tranny wont fit, this was the base motor the chinese copied from the start. More information is needed here.

If it was going to fit, don't you think a few more people would have done it rather than ditchng the 110 and putting a full china motor in there's?

There is a really good CT110 build on here. Do a search. Pretty sure it explains why you can't do it with exact specifications.

Why would you want to do it in the first place?

I just want to change out the gears, I would say people havent done it as its easier to bolt in a complete engine, I am just looking at possibilities to strengthen the gearbox.

I just want to change out the gears, I would say people havent done it as its easier to bolt in a complete engine, I am just looking at possibilities to strengthen the gearbox.

Only one way to find out, looks like you are the guinea pig!! :lol_hitting:
Might be able to use the gears out of it but i don't think they would match up to a China case. Would be interesting to see if you could.

Might be a way to get a bit more reliability out of the boxes. In saying that though, I haven't heard of any problems with the new 155z gearboxes.

Seems like your finally on board with what I am seeking to do, I have a new 155z and a couple of ct110 and ct90 engines to find out, but dont really want to split the cases on the 155 if need be, maybe I could send a complete tranny to someone with a 155z that is already split open.

if you have a late model 140 or 125 or any china engine youd be able to find out...
the gearboxs in these things are virtually identical... just measure the total length in the gearsets and compare the diameters.

but do some home work as im guessing all the gears are totally different ratio and these 155z's have been built to suit track work not road work..

just take a look at the difference in gearing between a lifan and a yx/zonger.. lifans are pretty much road use engines.

OOO and the CT 90 boxes have the high n low range! could be an interesting combination... keep us posted.. pretty sure motorman is right.. it has been previously mentioned.. ct90 might return a search result but im not 100% sure..

Ill be getting a klx engine adapter kit from pitster/us whenever they send it ?............ and comes with something that changes the peg hole mounting , so i will let you no how different it is.

If you just want to use skidplate , it would be pretty easy to mount im pretty sure the klx ones just have a bit slotted out that allows it to slip around the bolts and then there tightened up if you get me , so it would be easy to make work .

But it would look weird because china engine doesnt have the oil filter underneath , so it will look a little odd maybe.

Latest posts

Back