Perimeter Midsize Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how tight is the clamp? I found when the clamp was done up excessively tight it pushes itself and the filter off, so I tightened it enough to hold on for a few hours and progressively tightened it maybe twice / three times before I went riding

When I put my OKO on my DHZ it did that, i just put the metal clip thing right at the edge of the rubber on the filter and got a mate to make sure it didn't slip off, it was oily also. You'll get it sooner or later tho..

Few update photos,

Just need these blasted oil cooler lines...

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Yeh got heaps lucky with the exhaust, got it for a steal too.

The graphics are from ebay, still trying to get them to behave, as the klx plastics have quite a few bumps and lumps that you have to mould them around.

nice bike mate, can you please send a link for the bash plate? thanks luke

The bash plate is one off a klx110, just a stock one that I cut and rewelded so it would fit, I had to bend it here and there and also cut out the drain plug hole as well as make a few clearance cuts, but all of that minus the welding is very easy.

Thanks for the praise, I still am yet to tune it but then it will be finished.

bet ya can't wait to get your oil cooler lines mate, she'll go like a beast on roids.

i like how you made your bike look good as and added a a lot of bling.
i know it's not everything but its always good to have a bike that looks beasty and is beasty.

anyways, love the bike.
top job mate.

:)

I have gotten the oil lines, and I still had to mod them to fit, but the bike is ready to go short of a tune. I am waiting on some jets and then I should be set. HOPEFULLY, touch wood.

Finally got the jetting dialled (thanks for the jets Sean, major help)

I really need to change the rear sprocket for a smaller one, I was short shifting through the gears, 3rd and 4th were the only usuable ones, and man doesnt this engine just want to rev...

Whats the correct way to wire in the kill switch on these 155z engines? I tried what I thought was correct and the kill switch doesnt shut down the engine.

Latest posts

Back