Pic Gallery

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Pic Option do we go???

• Total voters
Yeah I wouldnt expect it to happen overnight I know there would be a lot involved getting it up & running, Im chillin

Glad to see my request from not even a month ago is actually going ahead so soon

Yeah I wouldnt expect it to happen overnight I know there would be a lot involved getting it up & running, Im chillin

Glad to see my request from not even a month ago is actually going ahead so soon

Fingers crossed it will be at least installed ready to be setup when we swap to the new site.

On that note, still running into a few roadblocks. Really hope it's sorted soon.

I had been looking at Garage's for over a year. Just now I'm in a postition to make it happen!! :)

yeah garage

get rid of em if you have to

but send out a global email or pm to everyone telling them if the want to keep any pictures they have in there galleries then they need to save them as they will be gone after this date

so will this mean we can upload a pic here without using an image hosting site first?
im a member of a couple forums that can do that and its heaps easier to upload pics just click add photo and get one of your computer

Ok guys. Last call for anyone to grab all there pics in there pic gallery if they would like to keep them.

The new site has a built in upload feature so we will never lose them again.

The Garage setup on the new site is WICKED!! :)

I guess if you put 2 and 2 together you can figure out we are close, very close to going live with the new site. ;)

I will keep everyone in the loop as MR will be down for a good 24-48 hours during the cutover.

awesome, cant wait!!!! a day or 2 without MR will be a hard time for me and others im sure but well worth it.

great job motorman

let's do this,.can't wait

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Here's a sneak peak:

capturenew.jpg

Latest posts

Back