Pics from Gwandalan Dirt Max Cup Race

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^Loving the celebratory holeshot wheelie second pic up.. h aha ha...

Well done Jase, those pics are awesome! Hopefully at Kurri you wont be on the sideline taking photo's - you will be on the track!!! :)

there were a few guys taking pics just have to find out who they were i know one was the high roller photo guy will get on to him for the pics

there were a few guys taking pics just have to find out who they were i know one was the high roller photo guy will get on to him for the pics

yeah sweet cheers brad.
im sure the guys got some awesome pictures, just need them to upload them

brad, is that track under kurri in your pictures on myspace the actual track ?
alex.

Those pics bring back memories... theres a vid on youtube of one oe of the races uploaded by dhz. Track doesnt look like it has changed at all in years.

I am the proud owner of last place in the final stock race after crashing on the last corner of the last lap hahaha

I am the proud owner of last place in the final stock race after crashing on the last corner of the last lap hahaha

Ahh thats unlucky mate!

Well by the looks of the Vids, seems like it was a GREAT Day run by Brad yet again!

Bet it was a Fun day. Track looks hell fast...The Stockers were going off!

12" pro class was amazingly fast !!!!

hats off to them guys to ride as fast as they do is a real talent thats for sure :)

12" pro class was amazingly fast !!!!

hats off to them guys to ride as fast as they do is a real talent thats for sure :)

Yes! Just been watching the Vids, Nice Vids Pitster!

12" Pro was Crazily Fast!...even the 2 Leaders in Stock were hammering! Looks like a real fast flowing Track.

Great to watch...would have been even better to watch at Gwando! FAST RACING thats for sure

Latest posts

Back