Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimp

Reaction score
G'day,

Just interested in knowing who here has piercings (other than just normal lobe) and tattoos. chuck some pics up of your tattoos if you want. also list what you got pierced if you got em.

i used to have 5 piercings, only got 4 now. got my lobe, cartilage, eyebrow and lip. im getting my other lobe done soon and stretching both of them.

Cheers,
Alex

when im 18 im gonna get this done on my right bicep, location still might change but im definetly getting this put on somewhere

bowwow324641e9b49d05cnf4.jpg

I got a prince albert:p

j/k nah none of either as yet, tats to come after money does

haha thats gross custom. michelin man, that looks awesome as.
im only 16 so i cant get any tatts yet. but next year ill get my first tattoo.

left ear stretched to 25mm right ear stretched to 6mm (under construction)
lip
tongue
top of my ear

im getting 2 more in my tongue 2 in each eyebrow 3 more across my bottom lip and maybe a madonna :)

ducar.r.spec
you are my idol :)
double eyebrows look awesome. i was thinking of taking my left eyebrow one out and getting a double right eyebrow to kinda even up my piercings since they are all on the one side. but i spose im stretching both lobes which will even it up. im only gonna stretch them to 3-4mm

i cant wait to stretch me lobes. my parents didnt even want me to get any and i ended up with 5 and a suspension from school, they weren't too happy about that.

michelin man, trust me when i say this. do not get it at this age. the age limit of being 18 is quite good because most people would have stopped growing by then. if you get them while your still growing, guess who will end up with the crap looking stretched tattoo?
but thats an awesome tattoo, i rekon you should get a big one on your side like accross your kidneys and ribs.

Cheers,
Alex

i had my belly button done, but took it out coz it was gettin annoyin, n i had my tongue but took it out 4 like an hour n it healed up, other than that just 4 in my ears...

i got mainly tats i think i grew out of putting holes in myself when i turned 18!
i got a huge kitty on my arm and an E on my other arm all symbolic and star on my neck plus stars down the back of my arm....mmm wat else... i have tat on my butt check it was my first and the colour is still like when i got it....:D

Heres what I got for my time in the army. It's almost mandatory once your serve and get deployed.
SouthernCrossTat.jpg

8 in my ears and tongue done, wouldnt mind getting a 'snake bite' but lately been thinkin of nipple...(nothin unusual:rolleyes:) no tats yet.. thinking the illuminanti diamond for those that have read angels and demons..

although my cousin has quiet a few..

my nutty cousin

head.jpg

guts.jpg

colours.jpg

will hopefully see him tonight and get some better shots. the detail in them is AMAZING.

Heres what I got for my time in the army. It's almost mandatory once your serve and get deployed.
SouthernCrossTat.jpg

Yeah buz I was in the 3rd ...I got 2 ...I call em my army tattoo rapes cause I can't remember either of em lol.

Gunna get em fixed when I can get up to see chucky.:cool:

Had various piercings but tounge an nipple is all thats left now.

umm im 15
got left ear streched to 18mm
n nipple
n top of my ear n lip n libret n tounge n eyebrow!!
i won lol.
cheers

I GOT A WHOLE SLEEVE TATTOO on my right arm and my nipple pierced
Picture003-2.jpg

I have 1 tattoo of the Aquarius zodiac symbol on the inside of my left bicep. Hopefully more tattoos to come. I've also had my Tragus, 2 upper Cartilage piercings and my left lobe stretched to 22mm, but they are all retired now.

Latest posts

Back