Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg i need to know !!!

jksz hahah sounds . . like a good one? lol , has any1z been riped out? i bet thats gotta hurt a fair bit

PE42CY, has your stretched lobe closed over? does it reduce its size much?
every one is obsessed with what mintard has got to say. LOL

^^^^ yeah thanx too me :D

:eek: you have more than your ears done! I didnt know that!

i got 2 tattoos, my last name up my arm and 5 stars up my arm and onto my shoulder (5 stars 5 people in the family) and im getting a Ned Kelly shrine on my back next week

hey, check in seduces pic, l@@k at the van in the background

i dont have any done, dont want 2, just cause u have 2 tape over them during sport and stuff like that

takes about 2-4 months on average to heal (before you can change jewelry)
it will most likely hurt to sleep one for a couple months. its pretty tender for ages.

worth it though.

never had a piecing ripped out but ive been padlocked to a fence by my ear for 20 or so minutes
and yes ive heard of dermals and microdermals
but dont tickle my fancy....yet

piercings

i've got my eyebrow done looks alright but i have to take it out at training and for footy fair annoying dont get piercings if you have to play sport often haha

both ears 11mm
both nipples (retired)
around 25hrs of tats including ankle to knee on left leg
both kids names on biceps

i am @ work so i will post photos later.

lol i got a 6mm in left ear and i am getting hopefully dual lip pericing and eureka flag on my left arm and wedge tail eagle on my back with wings over my shoulder hopefully

got my traus done last night at "The Tatto Gallery" on rundle st SA very happy with it looks sick and the lady who did it was great. Didnt hurt as much as i was told it would hurt, just makes a funny peircing noise i guess....

the only tattoo's i want are somthing like this but on both arms
futuretattoo.jpg

this is one of mine, i also have a keltic design on my back, a tribal band on my left arm and the wife`s name on my chest

Picture001-1.jpg

Last edited:
this is one of mine, i also have a keltic design on my back, a tribal band on my left arm and the wife`s name on my chest

Picture001-1.jpg

thats looks sik lol

how long did it take to get done looks like the filling took long lol

Latest posts

Back