Pimp as Van lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
ok i brought a 1986 Ford Econovan on the weekend for $700, you know for going to work everyday so i dont kill the 4bee, carting bikes around & just all round being a pimp......

little did i know the guy i brought it off had this dual battery set up..... but there was no battery connected..... i miss a gear (still getting use to the all girl) all of a sudden smoke starts pissing out from under my seat fills up the van & it becomes very hard to breath & had about 500m to go till i could pull over, i thought i was going to pass out & die on the highway...... lucky i made it to the side of the road turned it off & once the smoke had cleared, we fixed the problem & were on our way... :)

stupid crazy vans, who else has a crazy van of death?

van2.jpg

van1.jpg

Ahahaha! Sweet as Van mate.

You'll Definently be Standing out from the Crowd in that Pimpmobile :)

sweet deal man . i'm looking for an el cheapo van to run me bikes around in aswell. so hard to find 1 cheap and in good nic without pull me over written all over it hahahaha

haha he 4got 2 mention is very very pregnant gf was sitting in the van as well and i'm pretty sure when this happened if a cop drove past it would have been stickered and i'm pretty sure they would have tried 2 arrest us for smoking weed...it looked so funny the amount of smoke pouring out of it, u couldnt c through the windows to the othaside...lol

hahahahaha, fire up jezze! when are you due!?!?so.... what was causing the smoke!???

stupid Duel battery set up, & the previous owner hadnt covered the connections so they touched causing a melt down.... lucky no damage to the van just the duel battery set up that is now gone...

Jess is due in like 2 months, she is a big fat wodle'n whale hahaha

wow he really does know when i'm due...lol...10wks to go on thursday so just ova 2months...cant wait...lol...and i'll ignore that comment about the whale his just jealous that my tummy is finally bigger then his...lol

hahahahahahahhaa you two are a crack up :)

spewin on the duel batteries setup dying.. must of been a dodgy system, there is normally a cut off to prevent them from arching and causing fires like that..

awww hillz is all clucky and counting down the weeks left Jeze! adorable! make sure you keep us updated :) Is payton excited!?

ok i brought a 1986 Ford Econovan on the weekend for $700, you know for going to work everyday so i dont kill the 4bee, carting bikes around & just all round being a pimp......

little did i know the guy i brought it off had this dual battery set up..... but there was no battery connected..... i miss a gear (still getting use to the all girl) all of a sudden smoke starts pissing out from under my seat fills up the van & it becomes very hard to breath & had about 500m to go till i could pull over, i thought i was going to pass out & die on the highway...... lucky i made it to the side of the road turned it off & once the smoke had cleared, we fixed the problem & were on our way... :)

stupid crazy vans, who else has a crazy van of death?

van2.jpg

van1.jpg

ah that van brings back many memorys of my old party bus, it really was the ghetto rider..
i had an 8 seater '85 ford spectron. and boy did it have a few problems.
but it was a great van and served me well and i wish i still had it, but it was going to be too costly to keep it,

note the coke bottle full of water for the radiator which needed filling every 50 or so km

Latest posts

Back